Monday 23 May 2016

adding post.

 Without been nasty or harsh to anyone, I know a people have been adding post and that is great. However it's been a fair few weeks now since me and Tim have closed down the old disabled groups and created new disabled group, which I manage on my own now. All the same Tim and I manage this 1 and the 70s and 80s and All Generations. The new disability group I run on my own now. I would be most grateful even if at least most of you would start adding post to their purposes and topics. Also most of you may have read my website that my career could be increasing but I will be here in the evenings. How many days a week I don't know myself yet.  I could be online a bit less than I have been so that is one of the reasons why I'd be more than grateful if at least most of you would add and or write post, thank you. All at your own speed.

We understand that most people may have IT devices that are not easy to add post to face book so free to ask me or Tim to support find information online if needs that may be tell you how you can add post to face book groups from certain IT devices. However, if you have an IT devices that is impossible to add post to face book we will understand. Whatever the situation please feel free to like the post or add comments on whatever post is put by us or other members naturally if the post interests you anyway whether it's possible or negative.  We don't want to force member into things you don't want to do what you don't want to do but we also want the group to grow forwards not backwards, which we accept that it could take time.


No comments: