Sunday 13 November 2016

Those who hurt you make you strong.

I feel nothing for you now.

You should have taken the chance to love me when I loved you but you never really did.
You never loved me from the start, you just played with my mind.
You never wanted me back even though you said you did.
You only said you wanted back to say sorry and cover only because you knew you were in the wrong.
You make promises you can't keep then break them, which is why I walked away.
You said I hurt you when I walked away, if only I walked away you told me you'd dump me when you lose your Mum but when you did, it happened the other way round.

I walked away from you what goes around comes around.
 I may well be alone now, I don't know how long for but whoever it is, it won't be you certainly not.  


revenge is not the answer cause otherwise, you'd be bringing yourself down to their level. 
However' those who are not grateful for having you regret it when it's too late and it's their loss.
 You may be there for them for a long time but it hits them in the same way they hurt you when you become stronger than what you were, which is a change for the better on your part but not on theirs. 13 . 11. 2016 


No comments: