Sunday 18 February 2018

My disabilities and health problems.

https://sararevealed.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/what-is-dyspraxia.html

https://sararevealed.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/dyspraxia-needs-to-be-taken-seriously.html


All these mental health problems can get confused because there's not much different to one another. I guess I could have either one to all of those as I have suffered from either one to all for forty-eight years nearly, which is from birth. The last seizure I had four years ago this is what I have faced on and off through my life. 
Through the side effects of my medication Phenobarbital, I was put on as a baby and child, which caused me to be moody and hyperactive. The moods could come at any time due to the fact I found it hard to sleep at night I was overtired. Yet strangely the daytime I was dreamy, in a world of my own and unaware of the world around me. For example, even at the age of twelve, I was a danger hazard to cross the road.
I couldn't pay attention to my school work. I was always classed as thick, lazy and told I’d never get along in life.  I think at that point of my life I was suffering from ADHD.  I left school believing I wouldn't get anywhere in life. I left school believing at first that I would not get anywhere in life but then I was glad to leave school. Near enough every school I went to I faced bullying, rape and sexual abuse from a lot of children in the schools.  From after I left school twenty – seven years ago I have proved myself wrong by achieving the things I have said I have achieved like the exams I have passed in college, the awareness of learning disability and mental health, Advocacy, short stories and poetry which is all on my website sararevealed.blogspot.com/ email sarajgorman@gmail.com.

ever the less these health problems are not much different to one another. Anxiety is a feeling of anger, panic, and fear whether a person has a reason to feel that way or not. Depression is a feeling of sadness whether a person has a reason to feel sad or not. Epilepsy and panic attacks are not that much different to one another either. Worry is connected to stress which is anxiety when a person gets upset easily.  Can all those health problems be linked or and even be misunderstood?  


No comments: