Wednesday 11 February 2009

IT'S NOT EASY.

It's not easy for a woman to tell a man how she really feels for him, when she really loves him, mainly when they have been lovers then friends for too many years.
I have known you far too long that It's feels as my heart belongs to you, even though we are just friends.
I have tried so hard to move on, change my life and love someone else but my feelings for you are far too strong.
It would seem so unfair to try and love someone else now, when I am so in love with you.
I am still trying hard to live a life of my own in hopes one day I will finely comes terms with how you feel instead of just me.( Like Speed Dating for eg. )
I don't find it easy to walk away from you and not come back, you know I have tried that before.
I'm totally and utterly crazy about you.
I love you so much don't you ever forget it!
I don't have to say anything else do I?
I have tried so hard to stop loving you but I am so sorry I haven't succeed in changing my feelings for you.
I'm sorry I don't know how to let my love go for you.

No comments: