Sunday 20 February 2011

The Update for the Health play.

I had just had my operation, I still wasn't feeling myself, I felt weak and light headed.

I was lyeing in bed calling the nurse to go to the toilet. Clock shows 6 O'clock.

"Nurse, nurse, I need the toilet."

I got out of bed, I was giddy as I fell over a pile of bed pans and I was shouting.
No one took any notice.

If no one is coming I will have to go myself, I need the toilet."

I passed out as vaious people walked passed me.

When the nurse finely found me she notice my chin was bleeding.

" Are you ok? Let's get you back into bed."

"You chin is bleeding."

"Oh goodness, I'm dripping."

"Let's clean up your chin!"

It wouldn't stop bleeding.

"I'm still bleeding, nurse."

"Oh it will be ok, it's only a little cut."

The showed 12.00pm.

Nurse comes over to the bed.

"I'm still bleeding."

"Whoops, maybe we should get the doctor to look at it.


My chin had been bleeding for 6 hours because I wasn't listened to.

No comments: