Monday 19 September 2011

New poems of 2011

I'm alone not alone.

Loneliness is my friend who doesn't reply back when been spoken to.
Loneliness is my home.
If I want a reply to what I say I'm out and about.
Night time is the time when I'm out even if people don't speak to me.
Life carries on without you even though I love you so much.
When I'm out I don't if and when I see you again but seeing little of you suits me fine.
My bed is calling and waiting for me at the end of the night or the morning light.
Loneliness is waiting for me yet again therefore no one knows my private thoughts about me and you other than me and you.
When I can't sleep I think about you.
When I sleep I have deep dreams about you.
If I sleep at all woken by heavy traffic and very strong winds, how very strange?
I'm not a lone to be alone. 18.9.2011

Sorry I can't sleep.

I keep counting sheep every time I try to sleep.
May be I have lost count of the sheep.
They keep me awake by saying.
Baa baa!

It seems like a thousand years since I saw you to love you or sorry was it only today or yesterday?


We may have to wait to see one another forever, it may be today, tomorrow, whenever or never.
Never mind look forward to seeing you next time whenever that is.
I may not be a very good sleeper but mornings are now too cold to get out of bed.
It's too warm in bed.18.9.2011

Never ending!

It's not always possible to love the same person forever.
The good is not spending a lot of time together.
The bad is too many heart breaks.
Love seems to be an never ending circle from one lover to other.
Happiness last as long or as short as it's meant to be.
Loving one person for for life these days is very rare.
I don't think forever love will happen to me, which one way is a good thing but another way is a bad thing.
I've cried so many times over broken love, I guess I have many tears to come.
I've been happy so many times in love I guess more love to come that more than likely won't last.
Love starts and ends.
It's hard to know whether to believe in hope or not.
I guess commitment isn't always cut out to be these days. 18.9.2011


The sun isn't bright enough without you.

It's been a long time since I saw the sky the night before the sun.
The air is too cold for the birds to fly.
The sun isn't warm or bright enough without you.

I think about you non stop.
I can never seem to give up on your love.
Nothing seems to stop me feeling the way I do about you.
At times I'm in my own world.
Your on my mind so much I can't sleep.
When I'm a sleep it's hard to wake up, my dreams are so deep about you.

Sometimes I wish I could a bird so I could fly to you.
Every day is unknown whether it's a good or bad day.
I wish I climb trees to make and collect leaves to build a nest to rest at my very best.
I'm the bird of the sea, come fly with me.
As we hit the tide coming and out with the waves under our feet, that is the love of you. 18.9.2011

Change of seasons.

There's no longer a long winter.
There's no longer a long summer.
The weather has a mind of it own at any time all year round.

Paint a picture of an ideal world.
The sky.
The sun.
The sea.
The sand.
The trees.
The gardens.
So the list goes on.

No winter is winter in winter time, it's winter when it wants to be.
The snowman for children is now a fairly tale dream. 18.9.2011

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sara who was the House Father in prison for abusing the senior boys at Kingswood school was his initials SG

Sara Revealed said...

Steve Gover.

Anonymous said...

how did you find out??? do you have any futher info.you used to love Kate Bush if i remember right ????

Sara Revealed said...

one the pupils told me who i saw in Wolverhampton town quite some years ago. Yes I used to love Kate Bush I still, she been back on the stage after 35 years hasn't she?
From
Sara

Anonymous said...

did you not have somthing to do with Roy Wood? last time i saw you you were at the Fox at Stourton. great to see your doing ok.....

Sara Revealed said...

My Mum used to be married to him but they weren't married when I went to that school.
I'm doing well for myself thanks I'm a Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness trainer, I'm also an Advocate, I have done so much better since I left school than when I was there. school taught me nothing at all other than to be a victim of abuse and bullying. I'm not saying everyone was to blame but a lot were but then I wasn't the only victim.
From
Sara

Anonymous said...

i dont think they could... did you end up at Ryton? (kingston hall as they called it)i told many of the staff about the abuse, they all turned their back. bad years.... its amazing, i to cannot now sleep in the dark, always a TV or side light. do you remember Craig and Nicky?

Sara Revealed said...

Yes I do remember Craig and Nickey, a very old friend of my Mums used to go out with their Mum. About just over 20 years ago my Mum's old friend told me Nickey had died. Years later someone I forgot who, i think it was someone in our school told me Craig died as well.
From
Sara

Anonymous said...

yes i believe they did, i was very good friends with Craig, seems so long ago now. i am trying to do some digging as i feel that what went on needs to be bought out.

Sara Revealed said...

Very sad to hear but I'm not surprised because they weren't that healthy were they? They were always having problems with their knees and legs. I felt rather found of Nickey at 1 stage but I never let it on because I didn't think he'd be interested in me. In a way I regret not finding out but then I'm glad I didn't because it wouldn't have been on him if he wasn't interested which I don't think he was.
From
Sara

Sara Revealed said...

Sorry I'm slow at replying to this message, that school should have closed down altogether long ago than what it did. If were aware of the abuse why wasn't enough done about it. Julie French supported me to tell one of the house mothers what happened to me and nothing much was done then other than the lads standing with their faces to walls all night long. I know many kids had been abused by teachers but many kids could have been abused by kids and i was 1 of.
From
Sara
PS How was all this allowed to happen I wonder?