Friday 5 July 2013

When the world lost John Lennon.


When  John Lennon died.

I remember walking into class at Kingswood Special boarding school Albrighton Wolverhampton at the age of 11 December 1980. Normally we would all sit down but we were all told to stay stand still. The atmosphere felt strange to me but I guess it felt strange to a lot of kids in my class that day. It was as if we were standing to attention in the Army. I thought we were all in trouble may be a lot of kids felt the same.

“I have some very bad news to tell you." said Mr Stroll

Mr Stroll was a very nice teacher but it was just a change of atmosphere to the classroom, which is no one's fault.

Everything seems to look very dark. The sky kept on changing from white to grey, grey to white even though there was a lot of snow on the ground.

“John Lennon was shot last night, children!"

We could handy speak as our faces went white as ghosts. We all must have had faces like wet weekends even though it was Monday morning. The walls of the classroom were pale blue but that point the blue looked even paler. The atmosphere in the room felt even stranger, everyone in the room must have felt the same way if not it must have been me. I have never felt as empty and blank in all my life. Whoever would have told us I would have felt the same. For ages I felt as if a knife was going through me.



YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT.

You can’t mend what has been broken.
Mark David Chapman, it's too late to say you’re sorry because you have already done the damage.
John Lennon hoped to be Jesus Christ and come back to live.
Let's be honest after death.
Even there was life after death John Lennon would have been haunting you Mark David Chapman.
Do you believe in Jesus Christ?
Do you think he will come back to live.
May be Jesus will but John Lennon won't.
Do you believe in hell on earth but peace in heaven?
That wasn't the way John Lennon saw it.
John Lennon believes in peace on earth.
I know answers are unknown what the truth is so who know what and not to believe.
I was 11 years old in the class room when Mr Stoll told me and many other children at the time of the bad news of John Lennon's death.
I can still hear Mr Stoll telling us now 30 odd yrs on.
The peace John was hoping for on earth I hope he gets in heaven. 8.12.2007 - 5.7.2013

John Lennon.

John Lennon was a young hippie in the 1960s.
He believed in peace not war.
He would not be happy with the world been any other way than peace not war.
Today he'd be rolling in his grave if he saw knew what a mess the world is today.
John always rewarded brave people.
He wrote great song and poetry.
He drew and painted lovely pictures.
He was a very clever man.
The sad thing was that he did not die in people but with a bang.
Everyone guessed that John Lennon wanted to die at a peaceful grand old age with no pain but just in his sleep. 31.1.2001


Love.

Give the world as much love as you can.
It takes all kinds of people to make a war but it take all kinds of people to give love.
We are all in the same boat in ways fearing for people's lives and our own.
We should all get through this war together by loving and supporting another.
Know one will know where it will be one day to the next; most countries may be safe not but in the future who knows!
We must as much peace and love as much as we can but no war.
Be brave enough to take it day by day. 12-13.5.2003

War and peace.



What a life.
Make sure you have good times.
Try to get through the bad times.
You start off young.
You end up old but then you learn a lot more than you know now.
Everyone wonders about what life all is all about whether it's a waste or not.
Life is what you make it, if you make it good, it's no waste at all. There are too many people risking their lives for others.
They are risking their lives for you and me.
We are risking our lives in our country in order to live our lives.
There are too many dangerous people about on this earth sadly.
Heaven could be the most peaceful place to be if there is a place called heaven.14-15.5.2003 - 23.4.2003 - 19.8.2012

My memory of George Harrison.

Like a lot of us I never knew George as a person.
I know as ex Beatle he plays the guitar.
What was so sad was that he was not here to be sixty - four.
The happiest thing is that he did not lose his hair.
He would have got his valentine card and bottle of wine.
The sad thing was that I was not here to enjoy the sixty.
I was born at the wrong time.
By the time I understood about Beatles they slit up.
The news was that they were all singing alone in my life time.
Sadly John Lennon died December 8th; I was only eleven years old.
Twenty - one years later, he has still left great music for us.
We all miss him, we all kiss him.
Have nice rest George. 3.12.2001 - 4.12.2001

27 1997.

At the age of 27 1997, it was a bad year.
You broke my heart, you torn me apart.
At the age of 27 in 1997 I just wanted to go to heaven.
Life did not seem worth living, it all seemed like a dark tunnel.
The winter was dull and cold without you.
I discovered Shelly and Keats in the summer.
Without planning to I wrote poetry but when I did I knew life was worth living after all.
Once I started writing poetry it helped me clear my mixed up mind which helped me to get stronger in my mind.
That's when I learned to understand that life goes on, without writing poetry I would have broke down or and even ended my own life.
Jim Hendricks, Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison all suffered depression one way or the other over difference very bad times in life; they were all 27 when they died.
They were very creative people in their music but I pulled through my breakdown when I was nearly twenty - eight by discovering poetry. 13.2.2009



How did he write?

How did he read what he wrote?
He must have been a remarkable guy.
How did he write if he was blind?
See people with disabilities are creative, they can get jobs.
We all work in difference ways sense, feel, sight, smell, taste and touch or even all.
How did he know that he was writing what he wanted to write?
How did he get down on paper what was going on through his mind?
I guess he could not see pictures and he may not have got the support.
I guess there was not Braille or any other support in the 1600s.
The 1600s was John Milton’s time; life must have been dark for him been blind.
It's hard for someone to understand who is blind.
Blind is not just blind in sight, dyslexia is a word blindness.
 Autism is a mind blindness.
People with all kinds of disabilities manage more than what people think, even though we are slower because of our disabilities that makes us a better than people who have not got anything to slow them down.
With not seeing you must worry that you are feeling and touching the wrong things.
How do you know if you are touching right people?
The answer only by voice.
It must be hurtful not to see what you have achieved.
I think a lot of people who are clever have disabilities.
The blind may have a lot of support now but not in John Milton’s time. 19.21.8.2002



Jonathan Swift 1667-1745.

He wrote about the ships sailing on the rough sea.
He must have been bought up into the world of sea.
The sails blowing in the wind.
He had epilepsy just like me.
I am so lucky to have tablets to cure my epilepsy.
There always a way of achieving things in life whether you have a disability, health problem or not.
You just need to get the help and support in what you want to do and show willing.
Years ago there were not any chances or support but a lot of frame people with disabilities achieved things at home because they knew society would not accept them but sadly their work was only seen after their death, society knew it was wrong then.
People knew they had things wrong with them back then but did not know what like we do today. 22, 23.8.2002

1 comment: