Monday 1 January 2018

20 years of published poetry to poetry of 2017.

THE HOMELESS YOUNGEST MINDS.

Nobody in my family loves me.
I know I could have been very naughty, but there is no need for my family to kick me out on the streets.
I am very frightened to go back home, but I know my family doesn't want me.
I know I made a big mistake in thinking I could cope to find my own home, I just wanted to be an adult far too quickly.
I realize now I was wrong thinking I could cope.
I can't find any food to eat, but bits and a piece of bread.
I am sleeping on the hard street floors, but some nights I sleep in cardboard boxes.

THERE ARE SO MANY LONELY PEOPLE.

In this world, we do not realize that there are so many lonely people.
These lonely get out of bed every single morning.
Living a life that seems so dull and boring.
These lonely people do not have family or friends to talk to and see.
When you see the lonely people, they seem happier than lucky us.
They have such lovely smiles on their faces.
Where these lonely people come from?
What on earth can anyone or "The Happy Society" do for them?

"The Happy Society" used be a social club for people learning disabilities. Roy Holdcoft
used to take us out to pubs, Day trips and holidays but it got too cost too much for him to keep running and us too. We used to raise money. I used to write newsletters, my ex-boyfriend Anthony used to sell them for 20p. We also had a Jumble sale, which was organized by me but we didn't get a lot out of it.

THIS IS THE REAL WORLD, NOT A DREAM WORLD.

In fairytale stories, they say you have to kiss a good many ugly frogs to find your handsome Prince.
In my case, I believe I have kissed handsome princes who have turned into ugly frogs.
Believe me, believe me not, I think my days of kissing handsome princes have gone.
Because I fear every handsome prince I kiss will turn into an ugly frog.

All the lovely things I used to dream, I thought would come true.
Now I am unhappy that everything I ever wanted hasn't happened to me and no chance will it be.
I blame myself, I fell in love far too young.
Little did I know everything was going to turn out wrong.
Now I can't love at all because I am frightened of getting hurt again.
A male and female friendship forever more.
I must keep away from those ugly frogs.

GOOD FRIENDSHIP.

This may be only friendly love, but to me, it is good enough.
I don't think you need a boyfriend and girlfriend to love.
Male and female can still share a friendship to love.
My friend will be here with you for however long you want me to be close to you.
I will never go away from you unless you want me to.
I know we have been through the same thing, I know what you are going through.
Trying to move on from the people you love or love is very hard to do, but somehow we must get on with our lives and get through.
We must try and see a future for ourselves the best way we can, but believe me, I do understand that is very hard to do but all the same, we must get through.

GUILTY AND HIDING FROM THE TRUTH.

Going quietly on people when they talk.
Never caring about people's feelings.
Lying to hide away from the truth, because the truth hurts one.
One is shamed, one is in the wrong.
For one to tell one, but to get someone else to tell one.

I LOVE YOU, DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?

Your hair is blonde, so soft and thick.
Many times I have reached out for your love to tell you.
" Darling I love you so true."
The problem is that you are not with me a lot to say.
" I love you so true too.
Now I have to wait until I see you again.

I love you so true.
I hope and pray to god that you love me too so true too, but I think or know you do.
Three little words saying I love you can make you feel so special.
So can those three little letters.
Poetry is not where I can spell those three little or big words.

LOST LOVE.

There's nothing you can do when you lose the person you love.
All you can do is learn to move on and meet a new love.
When long love is lost it's hard to move on.
No matter how hard it is you must move on.
When short love can come before you look.
It is so important to be loved.
Love can't be made unless you make it.
When love goes down the drain, it can't always be saved.
For goodness sake, you must be brave enough to love again.
Love can cause you so much anger, hurt and pain.
Sometimes it's hard to love again.
Sometimes it's hard to live without love and be lonely.
Without love in many ways, life isn't the same.


I LOVE MY MAN AND HE LOVES ME.

I love my man he loves me.
I care such a lot about him and he cares such a lot about me.
Ups and downs are to come that is part of life to be.
If it's to be it will be, if it's not to be it won't be.
I hope and pray it will be.

Upsets are sure to happen, but I hope between us we will do our very best to put whatever problem we have right.
He isn't just my lover, he is also my best friend out of all males.
I'm sure and hope that he feels the same way as I do about him.
I hope and pray that we, what future we have to be, brings us love, relationship, and friendship.


Too scared of saying and doing the wrong thing.

I know how it feels when no one can say or do anything to please.
Being hurt makes you lose faith and trust in everyone.
No one can tell you when to move on or whether you do or not but I also know how feels like to be concerned for someone as well and want to be able to do and say the right thing to them.
Sorry for been nosely, I couldn't help but see your poster saying what you had been through to find I have been through the same too, which I know too well isn't a nice place to be.

I put a message on your profile then deleted it because I was worried I may up you.
Not trying to force you into anything you don't want to, I'm not that kind of person, righty or wrongly I feel I'm getting to like you but I'm asking no than to be your friend.
I guess it's hard to believe neither of us knows one another in person. 1. 1.2018





No comments: