Monday 25 March 2019

LONG - TERM CONDITIONS PART TWO.


  • The long - conditions I face is Epliespy, mind autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, anxiety and depression.
  • My Dyspraxia stops me from being able to cook probley, like been able to chop and peel vegetables etc and many other pyscial skills.
  • My Epliespy has been a strange as I had seizures from birth to 12 years, then came back when I was 31 till I was 43.
  • All my disabilities, health problems etc are linked together as I was born lack of oxygen nearly 50 years ago.
  • I don't really come into the health system very often due to negative experiences in my past, as I passed out in the hospital toilets a day after my cancer operations I had to remove a lump out out my throat back in 1993, when I was 23 as I cut my chin open and chipped my tooth. I was taken on my bed by the sister on the ward with a box of tissues mopping my chin up from 7.00am till 12.30 pm till my Mother came to visit me.     
  • Little positive experiences I remember as soon rarely I come into contact with health services by being put off by negative experiences,  not that I'm a negative person, I just can't remember the positive experiences, not that there weren't positive experiences.

No comments: