Wednesday 11 December 2019

Moving forward from what we did in October.


HELPING YOU TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES OR AND ALL PROBLEMS AND HELPING YOU TO THINK ABOUT YOUR PLACEMENT.

YOUR STUDYING PLAN WITH 7 TASKS.

What a learning disability and or other problems?  Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Autism, what else?
When and how can disabilities or and problems happen? Before, during or after birth,
How do disabilities or and other problems affect lives? household skills, education, finding a job. What else?
The positives of disabilities or and all problems. Arts, talents, achievements, etc. What else?
How can you support people's disabilities or and all problems?
Name forms of communication. For eg; sign language, mackintye, non-verbal communication, verbal communication. What else?
About accessibly/ accessible information, easy read, etc. What else?


Studying advice, you may look at loads of hands, etc and think, oh no I have I got to do all this one go? I haven't got time for this I have to do etc, etc so.  No, you do not have to do it all in one day. I can't speak for the other lectures and the work they may give but I'm only at the university less than part-time so there's no time limit with me but just because you won't see very often doesn't mean I won't interested in what learn you off me. Feel free to drop an email even if it's very small amount of information to tell me what you have learned and anything you may want to ask me etc, even if it's not everything I say and as long you are learning something off and that I have achieved teaching you as much as you may learn of me, my email is sarajgorman@gmail.com. I hope this website helps as well as my teaching session when I'm in Unversity. Those who may be on facebook please feel free to join my disability facebook group which covers mostly what will be learning off this course in the 3 yrs you're in the university, it's called Always Learn About Disability And Or All Problems + Never Judge Them, thank you.

 I understand you won't have time to do a lot at a time with placements etc. I would advise you to do at least up half-hour study either a task at the time starting from, for eg; what is a learning disability or even just a paragraph, however much you have time for.

You need to look at how people with disabilities or and all problems want or and need to be supported. This could mean looking at a person's center plan or care, which could be mean many things like housing, do they want to live alone or do they want to live with someone? Other examples of making friends, partners, connecting with family or and moving into adulthood, one, some or all of those, maybe even other things.

Just to say sorry to those of you who may be on my Learning Disability group on Facebook for changing name because of an ex Admin having removed a lot of people off this group. I changed the name because most people may have thought we have either closed the group or blocked them even though I did Pm most people to invite them back, think some came back and some didn't. Here it is under a new name anyway. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1946122655508315/?ref=group_header https://sararevealed.blogspot.com/2019/12/living-with-disabilities-or-and-all.html?fbclid=IwAR1wQAEcyvfdMSecrA8jIxyl_y0XIollcDgRYkdYPzJgOZNXHiUJ2rTMGh8





1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102