Tuesday 7 December 2010

Granddaddy Who

I was in the sixth form of Penn Hall school twenty - five years ago. I have found it hard to tie my shoe laces all my life, this no fun at all.

Getting ready for swimming and PE was a big nightmare in school.

All of a sudden Mrs Hard shouted at me.

" Come along child, I want everyone in the mini bus!"

I lost my temper because she was in a rush but she wouldn't help me tie my shoe laces.

" Can you help me, please Miss."

" No you should know how to get yourself ready at your age."

Granddaddy Who casted a nasty spell on Mrs Hard with his magic walking stick.

All of a sudden a old man with a bald head with glasses, he was holding a magic walking stick.

He came from just thin air out of the ceiling.

" My name is Granddaddy Who, now Mrs Hard you tie your shoes!"

Mrs Hard jumped out of her skin with shock, as Granddaddy who came down from the the ceiling she came up to the ceiling, she had out gone out of thin air.

"Ow." Screamed Mrs Hard

Granddaddy Who had magic Superhero powers.

No comments: