Friday 21 January 2011

Our Shout News 2011

Those of most of you who are on Facebook may be aware that Mencap have chosen Bully and Hate Crime for Learning Disability week 2011, which is in mid to late June 2011. I am volunteer group support for Mencap's Self - Advocacy group Our Shout. I will be support someone in the group to set the Bully and Hate Crime topic. Last June I supported this person in a meeting gave him a choice of his own topic, he chose bullying and hate crime so he's setting a piece of work for the members of the group and himself to do.

Sadly Access All Areas Now! is coming to an end due to cuts but I am looking for some employment paid employment to support people with disabilities or and something to do with writing. There wasn't enough support for me and Jess my business partner to get any work coming in. Services that support us there jobs are on the line too. If the cuts have any affect on your life, your more than welcome to send me an email if you want me to.sarajgorman@googlemail.com

No comments: