Sunday 4 August 2013

Tiger Tim and Princess Sara Poems

The Disabled Couple.

I'm so happy to chat to you.
I will be more than happy when I see you babe.
I'm missing you so much that I already feel butterflies.
I feel the same too.
I want to be in your warm arms.
Babe kiss me my sweet Sara I love you so much.
I will kiss you when I see you again.
We will be walking hand in hand on a hot summer's day.
A poem coming along feeling like a song.
A poem coming along about me and my boyfriend.
Yes I am Tiger Tim I'm coming to get you babe. By Tiger Tim and Princess Sara. 4th August 2013


Disability Love.
I want to be in her warm arms and she wants to be in my warm arms.
Babe, kiss me my sweet Sara I love you so much will kiss you again babe.
when i see you again because i want to be with you again.
we walk hand in hand together in the park in the warm sun.
I wish I was in your arms babe with the rising sun shining on to us with love, my King Tiger Tim babe. 2nd October 2013

No comments: