Sunday 12 January 2014

Introduction to diary entries.

2013 wasn't a bad year. I didn't achieve everything I wanted but then I didn't except to.Yet I wonder what I will achieve this year 2014. Career wise wasn't too bad could have been better : could have been worse.
Sunday 13th December 2013. I replied to Tim's message on the Disabled dating site. We both seemed to have a lot in common with our disabilities and health problems. I told him at that point I wasn't  ready for a relationship but as time went on we wanted to meet up, even though he lives Kettering Northamptonshire and I live Wolverhampton. Tim has traveled over to Wolverhampton by train a fair few times last year. Since we have grown more and more like one another. He added me as a friend on Facebook 16th January 2013.
I achieved a realtionship that I wasn't excepting to get, which I saw as a friendship at the first but the thing was I was getting to like Tim more and more.
Just because I went on a Disabled dating site doesn't mean I was looking for love. There was many who I spoke to before I spoke to Tim who didn't expect more of me than just friendship. Tim was the only who accepted me as I am but in at time our feelings were getting stronger for one another. 
It was Friday 19th July 2013. When we should have been dating on Tim's birthday, it was hot sunny day but sadly we had to cancel the date cause Tim had to go to the job centre. I brought myself a summer dress that I never had on my back. Not only I hope on Tim's birthday this year that the weather is nice but I hope there will be nothing to spoil our date.
 It had seemed so long ago since we had a hot summer I can't remember when. I excepted us to have an early long cold winter late 2013 to early 2014. Instead with we have had a stormy winter in Britain with wind and rain. Summer 2012 was a complete wash out with the rain with floods and that.
As for my career, I am not working for 1 Voice Advocacy service Wolverhampton, Studying for my English level 1 at Old Hall street college, doing a bit of learning disability and mental awareness training for Wolverhampton University. I wonder what I will achieve this year, which be will be written in my diary entries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

With enhanced use of internet, connection has become digitalized. Due to this, there has been a great enhance of online connection sites in uk. The positives with the online connection sites is that they are usually simple to use. What this means is that almost everyone can use them. You can find many different types of people with different interests in these sites and all you need to do is to find an affiliate with the same interests as you. Many of the sites are usually free to join; however, you need to pay little money to be able to availability certain solutions such as remain charts with potential affiliates. Although, online disability dating make connection so simple, you should do sufficient of analysis and identify efficient sites that will not rip you off.