Thursday 2 January 2014

Unemployment

Unemployment awareness.

What a fine start of the new year this is. I am so sorry to bring such a subject: this a important big worry.  If the truth is known I don't know where to start. I was reading this morning about the amount of young people out of work who are feeling as if life is not worth living. To me like a lot if not all people this is a very big worry. Many young people are close to suicide because of the lack of employment. I am very upset to hear that 751,230 young feel as if life isn't worth living. One in three 32% have contemplated suicide, one in four 24% have self - harmed themselves, 40% of young people are suffering from being employed and more than 440,000 young people are facing long term unemployment.
Although I have never had proper work myself, which is what I want. As many of you may have read on this site I used to do some work for Royal Wolverhampton Mencap but back in 2007 - 2011. The group Advocacy work project Our Shout, the work I was doing cut back May 2011 put Mencap had supported and someone else with a learning to have our learning disability awareness training business in a year Mencap ran out funding to support us. From the May of 2011 to the December I couldn't find anything else to keep myself going, was heart breaking at the time I was going out of my mind. I do have quite a bit of understand what it's like to be without work and how it can make very depressed it did the same for me. If you would like to contact me on this subject. sarajgorman@gmail.com


 There again it's very hard to know the truth because there are many out there who don't want to work as well who make it hard for the ones who want to. You don't have to have disabilities and health problems to need support to find a job and that. Now the government has made cuts on the support people are needing. Even though support is hard to get, there's still good many people who don't do anything to try and get work but that's not everyone. Sadly because it very hard to tell the ones who want to work to the one who don't then more often than not the wrong people get judged. 

Yet it's hard to tell who are the ones who are playing the benefit system just because they don't want to work when they nothing with them at all. I need to be careful how say this because there's drinkers and there's drinkers, there smokers and there's smokers. The people who I mean are the very heavy drinkers and heavy drugs takers who make themselves so unwell so they don't have to work are making it very hard for the ones who really have reasons not to work but want to. 


The British government better not make cuts on counselling services otherwise Anxiety and depression will be rising even higher what it is now, it's serious enough as it is. I guess there are more people suffering from Anxiety and depression since the credit crunch started back 2009, which have hit people in the last five years who had never suffered from Mental health before. Depression is a feeling of sadness at any time whether you have a reason to feel that way or not but if you do have a reason, that reason can make you twice as upset than someone who doesn't suffer from depression.

  

No comments: