Friday 11 November 2016

It's been a long twenty years of poetry.

It's been a long twenty years of poetry.

It's been a long twenty years living in fairly tale land and nightmare land.
How I felt then I certainly don't now.
If only I knew then what I know now.
I wouldn't have put up with the pain you gave me but then you are not normal so you said or real.
I just dreamt you were real and you were there, then I realized I was having nightmares, you were just all in my mind.
You weren't and aren't real to know.
One way or the other it's time to move on and it's time to finally close the book.
You give me pain but you didn't, You were just a living nightmare all in my mind but then on the bright side you gave twenty years me talent but without you wanting to.
I hope the last twenty years has made me wiser than ever before. 11.11.2016

I grew up with your words.

I grew up with your words that I couldn't understand or remember.
Even now nothing is much different I am always Mind blind but somehow your work has inspired me to write my work of lines.
Although I could understand  or take in a word of your lines, I know you created some great music and songs out of them that I can remember but not sure I understood but not even now fully. 11. 2016

Saying goodbye.

Saying goodbye to you was the hardest but the best I did but then no, I keep forgetting I only dreamt you, your not real and your not there, I just had a nightmare.
Therefore I never said goodbye, I just walked out of your life, it wasn't that hard because your not real or normal.
I thought you were my complete life but then no you were my complete nightmare.
Hang on, What do I mean?
I never really knew you, I just dreamt you.
I can't believe I was going around in a dream for 13 and a half years of my life because your not real or normal so you said, now I say it too.
You were just in my head, I must have been out of my mind at the time. 11.11.2016

I have not met you yet or I may not meet you at all.

It's hard to balance not hoping and faith.
I haven't really been unlucky I just dreamt I had, I woke myself up from nightmares, before then I was living in fairly tale land.
None of this may be real but it's strangely made me emotional person but then a strong person.
I am not clever because no one knows it all, I just know more than I knew to start with. 11.11.2016



No comments: