Sunday 3 February 2019

2018 to 2019 poems 2

You never thought I'd leave, did you?

What goes around comes around.

When I said one day I was going to leave, you didn't believe me, did you?
You thought and you hoped I was lieing, how wrong were you?
Although you never said anything I know that's what you were thinking so you could spend forever playing games with my mind.
You just thought I was weak enough to stop in your life forever and accepted it when you decided when the relationship was on and when it was off.
Okay, it took me a long time to leave you but I left you.
I know when I was gone you wanted me back in your life but no because you won't see me again.
It's too late for you to say sorry beg for forgiveness now. 3.2.2019


I have long gone now.

I realized you were the wrong person for me but now I have met the right person.
I realized how much time I wasted with you without knowing you didn't really love me, you only pretended to, now I don't love you anymore either.

I find so many years later I meet someone twice to three times the man you were and probable still are.
You have done far too much damage for me to ever like or love you again, in fact I just hate you so much for what you did to me and for quite some years now I have been out your life.
I love a grown man not a grown boy who plays with his toys.
You can't play games with my thoughts, feelings and mind now cause I'm out your life for good.
There's no going back, coming and looking back, it's far too late to say your sorry now.
Sorry but I don't regret walking away from you it's the best thing I ever did, the worst was to go with you and give you a second chance after you dumped me the first time then you dumped me again.
Mo more crying, no more sleepless nights and no more wasting my time over you.
No more headaches and heartaches over you.
No more hanging around waiting for you to love me then not to love me.
I haven't done so for some years and I don't intend to again.
Since I wrote one of my poems about you back in Feb 2009, I haven't felt any love for you since.
Now I love someone who loves me ten times more than you.
He doesn't play games with my mind and he doesn't waste my time.

I realized what a fool I was to go with you all those years.
When we broke up the first and the second time I saw no light at the end of the tunnel, I thought I would never anyone else again but I was wrong.
In the end I did what I said I was going to do, which was walking away from you for good, which I should have done a long time before.    3.2.2019
 



No comments: