Sunday 17 February 2019

Introduction to User Friendly.

Referral back to the first year when we went through what disabilities etc are and how they affect people's lives from everyday lives like shopping, cooking, washing, ironing etc to personal care showing, bathing, washing, cleaning teeth, dressing etc.
What have you learned so far?
How would you support people facing those problems?
What disabilities etc have you learned about so far and what do you need to learn about to be a learning disabilities nurse and how disabilities etc affect lives?
It's not just disabilities you need to learn about other problems people may face like Mental health such as Anxiety and Depression is most common with and without disabilities etc.
What about your life? How would you compare that with the help and support people with disabilities etc need? Put yourself in the shoes those people who face those problems, image yourself in that type of situation how would you cope with that?

A Bit About Me.

All these mental health problems can get confused because there's not much different from one another. I guess I could have either one to all of those as I have suffered from either one to all for forty-eight years nearly, which is from birth. The last seizure I had four years ago this is what I have faced on and off through my life. 
Through the side effects of my medication Phenobarbital, I was put on as a baby and child, which caused me to be moody and hyperactive. The moods could come on any time due to the fact I found it hard to sleep at night I was overtired. Yet strangely the daytime I was dreamy, in a world of my own and unaware of the world around me. For example, even at the age of twelve, I was a dangerous hazard to cross the road.
I couldn't pay attention to my school work. I was always classed as thick, lazy and told I’d never get along in life.  I think at that point in my life I was suffering from ADHD.  I left school believing I wouldn't get anywhere in life. I left school believing at first that I would not get anywhere in life but then I was gladder to leave school. Near enough every school I went to I faced bullying, rape and sexual abuse from a lot of children in the schools.  From after I left school twenty – seven years ago I have proved myself wrong by achieving the things I have said I have achieved like the exams I have passed in college, the awareness of learning disability and mental health, Advocacy, short stories and poetry which is all on my website sararevealed.blogspot.com/ email sarajgorman@gmail.com



What is Anxiety and Depression?

Anxiety is a form of stress, worry, and or anger where someone can over think and fear something is a lot worse than it is, how they react to life mainly negatives they face compare to those who don't face Anxiety. For eg: benefit changes waiting to know if they are going to get PIP or not. Name something else that might that make people more stressed, worried and or and even angry than others!

Depression is a feeling of sadness whether there's a reason or not which can vary from person to person.

I'm writing an awareness because of Depression been a very serious hidden Mental health problem health problem, which is a feeling a lot of people don't understand. The reason why it's hard to understand is because of each and every person faces it differently. Some feel sad without a reason, others with and others it can be both meaning one or the other, which can be each day, night or it can change during the day or and night.

Depression is serious whatever time of year but for a lot of people Autumn to Winter, which is one of the reasons why I'm writing this awareness. Never think Depression is someone who is looking sad all the while but never thinks just because someone is looking happy is happy. Also, never think that they never happy either. Depression is part of people with Depression, it's not all ways, we don't purposely change, we are what and how we are to how we are feeling. For eg; going from feeling like doing everything to feeling like doing nothing. However' not everyone is the same so don't think because are two different people that neither one of them don't face depression. It's mostly because it's always there with us and everyone's way of managing it is different.

Some of us sleep too much, not enough or for others one could change to the other, the same with eating and others things. Many people have even misunderstood people for being lazy, which is not the case. some people can go from losing motivation to having a lot of it, again others have one or the other and others can change to one to the other, the same with self - esteem, self-confidence etc. From losing faith in ourselves to thinking positive, all according to how people are feeling.

Never the less these health problems are not much different to one another. Anxiety is a feeling of anger, panic, and fear whether a person has a reason to feel that way or not. Depression is a feeling of sadness whether a person has a reason to feel sad or not. Epilepsy and panic attacks are not that much different to one another either. Worry is connected to stress which is anxiety when a person gets upset easily.  Can all those health problems be linked or and even be misunderstood?  



1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102