Friday 20 August 2021

Time to learn how to understand how others are feeling and time to open up.

 Bullying and hate crime among other emotional issues is a huge effect on mental health even from childhood to for life. 

Over the yrs we have heard read, etc people of all ages taking their own lives through bullying, hate crime, etc all ages but mainly sadly even more so young people in school, college, university, workplace, etc facing bullying, abuse, etc, even though not everyone loses their lives through it. I myself not seeking attention and I don't want any credit either but  I faced bullying and abuse through my childhood, I am not asking for gold medals but like all these generations the 80s, 70s, and before then very little help or none at all.

 Anyone that faced the same but similar would say like me not sure how I am here to tell what happened but I am not going to because it is today what matters not yesterday. It is you that matters, not me, whereas what happened to me was a long time ago, where I want to do my best to see you get better help. 

It is understandable why you just don't want to go to school, you cannot focus on your work, you feel as if you're not learning anything and you feel there's no point seeing the future because you have struggled to forus on your education due to others you go school with or and even your class are on your case or where ever else you may be and you don't know what you have done to deserve this. Not everyone dislikes you, if it seems like it now, it won't be forever. 

 Nothing at all, you have nothing to be ashamed of and you are most likely not the only one who they have it in for, there is no reason for it only they have nothing better to do than upset others, which is not on. The thing is they do not admit to why because really it may not seem like this to you but they are not happy in themselves for whatever reason. Cannot and won't judge a book from its cover because I don't know what your life is, I don't know who's got it in for you, of course you only know that but I know they won't admit they would prefer your life to theirs, which you may or not find it hard to understand why. 

I know this is easy for me to say and I more than understand what it feels like to just want to give up, it may or may not be the case for you, I know it sounds crazy but this was how it made me feel as the whole world was against me but learned in time that, it wasn't cased and I felt like giving up.

In my mind it took a long time to realize life was worth fighting for, I know it's easy for me to say but don't give up. This is not easy to say because I don't know your life but even if it's not friends, family, etc even if it's someone, they think more of you than you may realize.  There are many people such as family, friends, etc who like, love you, etc. I know it is easy for me to say but your life matters, No one can force you to talk and no one can forus you not but if you can or and will open up to someone that is a small start of your life moving forward even though it may not be ahttps://www.rethink.org/advice-and-information/carers-hub/suicidal-thoughts-how-to-support-someone/ lot. https://www.youngminds.org.uk/ https://www.mind.org.uk/ 


 

No comments: