Sunday 31 October 2021

More on Mental health, disabilities and other problems awareness

 No one should be forced into a career they don't want but when it comes to things people live with such as mental health, disabilities, other problems, illnesses, etc it can be an everyday part of peoples' lives. Learning to help others doesn't necessarily to be a career, it's just knowing how to support people get through their lives but like I said no one should be into anything. People who face mental health, disabilities, etc don't like to feel as if they are any problem to others, we like to feel whoever is helping us that they want to help us. However, we understand that life doesn't always turn that way, because there are times help is really needed.  

My point is sorry I haven't written anything on this website for a while as I have been doing some voulteerly work in similar areas I am talking about, Befriending the past month, which I really enjoy and any chances elsewhere I will go for it and build my career upon similar chances. If anyone knows any sort of chances in this career feels free to write a common on this website.

 One thing I have learned in this Month, more so through  Covid, lockdown, etc, most people facing mental health, where mental health charities, services, etc have been so busy, and funding is not enough. 

I understand it's very easy for me to say but I understand not everyone has a lot of support, not everyone knows a lot of people and like I said not everyone has the same interests, meaning we cannot force anyone to do what they don't want but if this is your interest or and someone you know and you know people who face mental health, etc, even talking to someone who feels they need someone to talk, can make some difference to someone's life if not all and even take a little bit of work off the mental health charities, services, etc, this could even include taking some work off hospitals and places that work in these fields. Training and qualification in this field I believe shouldn't just be offered to get through people in careers but also for those who have the interest to help others outside a career too when comes to mental health, disabilities, other problems, illnesses, etc not only to support the people themselves but friends, family, etc. 

No comments: