Sunday 19 September 2021

How to support Mental health

As a whole, we starting to if we don't already that Mental illness is not a lie, it is serious and it is real but despite of that, people who have Mental illnesses are not negative people but we face negative in our lives as much as anyone to make us feel as we do. I don't know everything no one does, but what I do know is as a person who faces Mental illness myself and an ex Advocacy worker where I tried to help people similar to myself, it was my job to empower those who face disabilities, Mental illness, etc, meaning suggesting things and they decide, not make them do what I suggest.  

On the whole, you will find those you come across will need your support, empowerment, and treatment your service offers, etc and these people are truly facing Mental illness. It would be right to judge one way or the other. The chances that someone is faking the system etc are likely to be very rare and very slim, in which case if you have any concerns in any shape and form it is or should your rights to raise them to your manager etc. https://www.rethink.org/advice-and-information/living-with-mental-illness/treatment-and-support/talking-therapies/


No comments: