Wednesday 19 July 2023

World money problem

cost of living crisis Britain like all if not most countries are facing a cost of living crisis, some I guess more so than others. Not sure about you but for us. We have been facing a lot of on and off stage’s over the years with money. Where ever so often history keeps on repeating itself and each time a crisis happens it gets worse but no is alone. The rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. However’ Not sure about you but I worry we are moving backwards not forwards. “I have to be honest I am rubbish with money so you may be wondering, why I am writing this report”? Good question to those who maybe thinking that. Strange I have answer or even answers, let’s hope my answers are good enough for you. Like many of us, I watch the news, I can’t help but read and hear what is going on and I fear and worry what is, is making it impossible for us to live to a point I do not know how we are doing so. Speaking, well writing as a learning disability and mental awareness trainer, I cannot not help but be concerned on not only how it is a mental health risk but a psychical health risk too even though I am not a health professional. Where the cost living is a risk in a way of worrying, stress, anxiety and also where people money wise could limit themselves to the amount of food to even no food.struggle are trying to afford only food, treats, bills, mortgages, rent, over heads, petrol, staff, employment, education, businesses and more. I have also pasted courses in basic mentoring, advocacy, counseling and mental health awareness level one. History, I guess many you may have heard of Charlie’s Dickens wrote many fiction stories on poverty of his time. His reasons were that his Father John Dickens had been running up debts, which couldn’t afford to pay back then he was sent to prison for. During that time Charlies had to work in a factory putting labels on bottles to earn money to keep himself and maybe his Mum. Without bringing in the government or and politicians etc, which easily to with this topic. News has said for more than ten years about people having to depend on benefits, food banks and more, even the working class. My concern is that it is going to increase more so, main for those who live with families etc as well as single people. For example, adult children moving back in with their parents, parents not affronting to keep their children, people not affronting to keep animals and more. Others risks which have been in different places for years, surely Wolverhampton where I was born and bred is alone. Most of our pubs have changed to houses, businesses and more. Most buildings that closed down years ago have stayed empty since the day they closed but some have changed over the years but not many. I have a brief memory through my childhood in the seventies and eighties of strikes been on the news. I am not pleased to know that today, history has repeated it’s self. Sorry to bring on the government once again but but I feel it is unfair that people should have to flight for more money, mainly when working long hours. “ What do you think”? “For today’s problems, what is causing the money problems”? Covid-19 lockdown, because the Uk came of the EU, the Ukraine war so most people say, who knows? I don’t know. UK inflation, prices are rising through the roof to fall 7 point nine percent June 2023, such as olive oil, sugar, cooking sauces. Bottle of milk from a pound to 1.50 a year later. WWW.number.com Maybe tap in on the cost of living in the bcc website or and WWW.moneyhelper.org.Uk WWW.mentalhealth.org.Uk The money and pensions officer The money and pension service Holborn Centre 120 Holborn, London ECIN 2TD

No comments: