Monday 4 March 2024

Poetry 2024

 Only you know you.

Only you know how many times in your life, you have laugh, cried inside and out in your life.

Feeling happy, feeling sad, feeling angry, feeling mad.

No one can really be anyone but ourselves, even though most of us would like to be someone else.

The same with me, you and everyone unless we are acting. 

The same with our family, friends and more.

Even the people we know don’t know ourselves like we know ourselves.

Unless we choose to say they don’t know we are thinking, the same with us too. 

No one can read one another’s mind but we can guess.


Never thought I would change.

Never forget how it felt when I was in love with you.

There was no wanting to get away from you, now I don’t want to be anywhere near you.

I never forget how you broke my heart either.

I never thought I’d be happy without you after the amount of years  I was with you.

How wrong I was to think you loved me, when you did not?

How wrong could I be?

I won’t be the first or last to make mistakes.

How blind could I be.

If only I could have seen, you didn’t love me.


The good thing was making me stronger but I didn’t realize at the time.

All your loss but my fault for having loved you when you didn’t love me.

All the same, being without you has made me strong, even though there was a time  I didn’t see that happening when I was with you.

 4.3.2024

 


I’m a cat-bat


I have wings to fly in the sky with the witches, ghosts and more.

Some of us are black, brown, green and more.

We all come out in Halloween, if you know what I mean.

We are scary and mean so we seem.

We bring black of the the winter dark nights from the summer light nights, with the moon and the stars in the sky.

My name is Cat-bat that flies on cold  winter dark nights with a flight.

 


Hello everybody

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Guessing is not always right.

There are many reasons why we may not tell but may or may not.

For eg; people’s’ reactions to someone’s’ thoughts. 

Sometimes we think some things are better off not being said but we are not always right and sometimes we are.

Depending what it is, which is a reason in itself, which may be other reasons too. 

Whatever it is, do not stuffer, do not struggle until you do not want to be alive anymore but I also understand that not everything makes you feel that way. 

Help is around if you need it, there could be a time you need to open up for yourself or and others around you. 

 

 


No comments: