Saturday 25 May 2024

2024 poems

 Never thought I would change.

Never forget what I felt when I was in love with you.

I must have been so crazy and so mad.

There was no wanting to get away from you, I loved you far too much at least I thought I did.

Now I would not entertain you.

I never forget how you broke my heart but now you don’t hurt me anymore.

I thought I was happy with you but I was too blind to see you did not love me at all.

So many years I wasted with you.

I was so wrong to think you loved me when you did not.

How blind could I be?

If only I could say then what I can say now.

You do not love me but I do not love me either so why did you have me in your life?

No reason other than to play games with my mind, my word if only I could see that at the time, I must have been going out of my mind.

The pain you gave me all those years ago has made me stronger, too strong to be with you.

My fault for loving you when you did not love me but soon as I stopped loving, you said you wanted me.

You lier, no you did not, as normal you wanted to play with my mind, that’s why I finely turned you down for good, which was the first and last time I stood up to you.

Your loss my gain.


I’m a flying cat-bat.

I have wings to fly with the witches, the ghosts and more.

Some of us are black, white, green and brown witches.

We all come out on Halloween if you know what I mean.

We are scary and mean.

We bring out black of the night, when the early nights get dark from the light, with the white moon and stars in the sky.

My name is Bat - cat. 






No comments: