Thursday 4 October 2007

SHARING STORIES AND PROMBLEMS

Apart from introducing myself, I have created this website for you to read my stories and respond to them on the subject of disabilities in all issues on the lives of learning disabilities . People who care about people with disabilities are welcome to share stories and problems too as well as people with disabilities themselves. Please email me on sarajgorman@googlemail.com or and Facebook sarajgorman@gmail.com.

I will read anything you have to say and even response back your stories or and issues if you want me to. You are free to write about good and or bad subjects. I will be happy to read about your complaints on how you think on how people with disabilities, families and carer are treated today and in the past. How can we improve things in Britain for the future? If you have heard or even remembered any stories of disabled people in the past I'd be interested to hear your story if you would like to tell me. I may not be able to help you with everything but it's nice that we have one another to talk to.

No comments: