Sunday 5 July 2009

The story Bob Marley

I think Clive must have researched out of books or the internet, may even both.

Bob's biography was written by Clive Jackson about twenty years after Bob's death.

I enjoyed reading Bob's story because he led a very complex life where he was born in Jamaica. I enjoy reading about people from other counties and difference back grounds. ( Difference .) The kind of life I have and never experience.

I think I have been a fan of Bob and his band as long as I have been a fan of Queen. My Mother used to listen to Bob's music when I was a child so Bob was one of many stars that I was brought up with.

I found the information easy to read but hard to understand. I can't put my finger on the reason why, may be it's because I know so little about Bob Marley. If I get his main biography, I may understand more, I'd like to read that.

You never know what's true and what is not in what you read about famous people. One piece of information can tell you difference to the other.

Clive had introduced Bob's Reggie music to his readers well and very little about his private life, famous people Bob knew, Bob's hobbies and life before he became famous. I find that even more interesting.

No comments: