Thursday 9 June 2016

Mencap's Learning Disability Week 2016 Friendships and Relationships for Always Learn About Disability + Never Judge Disability.

Hi all most of you may be away that I put a link on twice Mencap's Learning Disability week coming up about the middle to the end of this month, which will be about friendship and relationships. Over the last three years Tim and myself have shared a bond together on and off which I thought I'd share and express in poetry. A few poems Tim and myself wrote together. However' Please feel free to share and express your experiences, feelings, emotions and etc in your own way.

 

We are now both just friends.

I am very sorry about the size of the print.

  The Disabled Couple.

I'm so happy to chat to you.
I will be more than happy when I see you babe.
I'm missing you so much that I already feel butterflies.
I feel the same too.
I want to be in your warm arms.
Babe kiss me my sweet Sara I love you so much.
I will kiss you when I see you again.
We will be walking hand in hand on a hot summer's day.
A poem coming along feeling like a song.
A poem coming along about me and my boyfriend.
Yes I am Tiger Tim I'm coming to get you babe. By Tiger Tim and Princess Sara. 4th August 2013


Disability Love.
I want to be in her warm arms and she wants to be in my warm arms.
Babe, kiss me my sweet Sara I love you so much will kiss you again babe.
when i see you again because i want to be with you again.
we walk hand in hand together in the park in the warm sun.
I wish I was in your arms babe with the rising sun shining on to us with love, my King Tiger Tim babe. 2nd October


Slow down Tiger Tim.

Thank you for my card dear heart.
Slow it's far too soon to get randy, have you been drinking too many brandies? Ha ha
Slow down we haven't even met yet.
It's far too soon to hit the bed yet.
Slow down Tiger Tim if you wait as long as it takes you will win me in.
A romantic meal between me and you is the way I think about you.
When the time comes to cuddle up to a romantic DVD, then you will be able to see what you think about me. 14.2.2013

They don't know about (about being disabled) 

They shouldn't look at us as if we are mad.
They shouldn't look at us as if we are sad.
They seem to think more of the bad in us than good.
They should think all bad in us.
They look at us to say and think we are useless and helpless.
They shouldn't judge us for what they see and hear of us.
 It doesn't mean there are no disabilities just because they don't see them .

It doesn't mean we are useless and helpless either.
Whichever way they shouldn't judge to get us misunderstood.
They don't know about (being disabled) that's why they misunderstand us. 3rd - 4th March 2013

Chatting 2 u.

When I first spoke 2 u on the dating site friendship was all I wanted as I had been on my own for five and half neary six years.
Through chatting 2 u on Facebook my feelings are getting stronger towards u.
I hope it will be worth it in the end and that we will still feel the same way as we do now about one another.
Let's hope it will be worth the date as well as the wait.
We will get 2 know one another more however long it takes.
I never live my life in hope someone will feel the same as I do because I have been hurt before, trust something I need to get over more.

I never live in hope that a realtionship will last for life, for it will surprising if it does with the luck have had in the past, even though now I have learn to trust again since I have met you.
The more and more I am getting 2 know u online my feelings are growing stronger and stronger. 16.3.2013


Chatting 2 u.

When I first spoke 2 u on the dating site friendship was all I know after been on my own 5 and half years.
Through chatting 2 u on Facebook my feelings are getting stronger towards u.
I hope it will be worth it in the end and that we will still feel the same way as we do now about one another.
Let's hope it will be worth the date.
We will get 2 know one another more however long it takes.
I never live my life in hopes someone will feel the same as I do because I have been hurt before, trust something I need 2 get over more.
The more and more I am getting 2 know you online my feelings are growing stronger and stronger. 16.3.2013

Unknown 2 both of us.

It all seems like a long wait until we met again but every day is getting closer.
It's not as long as it seems for the final moment.
To see how we feel about one another after we have met to see if we are  going to be interested in one another.
It's surprising how chatting to one another online can be part of our lives, which it's already making our feelings strong everyday but very much unknown to how we feel about one another when we meet. 16.3.2013


Too soon to know. 
It's too soon to know.
My feelings are too uncontrolled.

Whether it's right or wrong my feelings are getting stronger and stronger.
Time seems like longer and longer.
Just chatting online doesn't say a lot but the more I chat to you I feel a bond between us .
The more we chat though it's surprising what we learn off one another.
Computers, art and music we may love but unknown to whether they make us love one another. 16.3.2013

Take your time don't rush!
Take your time don't rush!

Take your time don't rush!
You will get there in the end if you are patience enough.
Think before you speak.
Don't decide anything until or unless you know what you’re doing.

We need to be sure about one another.
Doesn’t turn left, right or straight on until you know where to turn?
Think about things very carefully and take your time.
Don't be too quick and don't be too slow because life is too short to waist.
Think about things very carefully so take your time.
Put faiths into trust before hand don’t rush.
Waiting can be hard but worth it in the end.
Things will only be done right if they are done slowly.
Be sure of yourself before you do anything.
What you want will come in time. 5.4.2013

Us.
However far apart we are we are just a computer,
Email, phone, text and Facebook away

Time will only tell whether we are friends or lovers.
Whatever happens we will never hate one another.
Learn from your past to create a better future.
Live for today yesterday has gone.
Let's hope for tomorrow.
Be patience there are plenty more days of your life to come but they are too short to waist. 7.4.2013

New chapter in the book.

New chapter in the book.
Now it's just the beginning.

Now our life has just begun.
The future is unknown.
Everything is far too soon to say.
I have spent days writing this poem in my mind but on paper the words don't seem to come out right.
I only hope we feel the same way as we do when we meet.
Butterflies are flying in my stomach and my nevus are on edge yet I am so looking forward to meeting you.
I'm amazed just by taking to you online how my feelings have grown for you and your feelings towards me.
Only time will tell us if our future it is meant to be or not.
Let our friendship grow but  we shouldn't force anything that's not meant to be.7.4.2013
Friendship.

Live in hope that we have friendship always no matter what happens.
It's just very lucky if we do grow to more than just friendship.
It's far too soon to know what will become of us.
Feelings are hard to control but we both need to be sure what we both want.
It's far too soon to know even though our feelings are there for one another.
Friendship can be hard to keep without it growing into more.
I like many other people have had broken relationships through falling for someone far too soon.
We can only do our best to take our time but never hate one another.
Feelings can be very mixed up with not knowing what's going to happen. 9.4.2013

Can't sleep.

Can't sleep with you on my mind unknown to how both of us or either one of us are going to feel when we meet.
Even though we have enjoyed one another's company online, we still have a lot to find out about one another.
It can still take time to know how we feel for one another face to face.
Very early days only time will tell.
I try to control my feelings and see it at this early stage of friendship but my feeling are growing far too fast.
The way I feel about you now is too much to bear.
Even though we are meeting today, how will we feel tomorrow?
It's far too soon to know and say.
By just chatting online it's far too easy to think that our friendship has grown.
It will be interesting to know what it will be like when we meet. 9.4.2013

If only I knew.

If only I knew what your thinking now.
If only I knew what's going to happen when we meet today.
No second of this morning can come quickly enough.
Nothing comes quick enough when you’re waiting for it to happen.
I must be patience let time come round slowly hopefully it will be worth the wait of the date. 9.4.2013

How I felt before the date.

Thoughts are running through my mind wondering what will happen next.
Thoughts that have woken me up this morning far too soon.
Unanswered questions are going through my head.
My thoughts are still unknown yet I will write away until this pen runs out of ink, which may happen before I run out of thoughts.
This could happen to us either way but which ever way we will never hate one another.
There will be no hate between us whatever the date brings. 9.4.2013

My friend.

My friend my male friend, friendship or relationship live in hope to be there for one another till the end.
It's very early days yet.
My nevus are kicking inside me more and more.
Butterflies are flying around my stomach again and again. 9.4.2013

How do you feel now?

The feelings are there still from before we met.
I am just talking my time to get to know you and to be honest with you.
I wouldn't string you along, if I say anything I will be honest what I say.
More time we take over it the more worth it if more than friends ever happens.
It will only happen if and when it's right and meant to be.
You have as much right as anyone to live the same life as everyone.
You need honestly in someone who is making sure of herself and how she feels, which is what she's going to do.
No saying hello one day then goodbye the next.
With me I am straight down the line it's either hello or goodbye all the way. 11.4.2013

Yes I do want to see you again.

Yes I do want to see you again whatever happens.
I like and care about you as a person.
Like you as person, it's the same with me many people look at my disabilities not the person I am.
It's like no one seems to see the good in us as if they have weaknesses but we are stong too.

Our weaknesses are different to them but we are stronger than them in different ways they are stronger than us.
Only time will tell how you and I will end up.
Whatever goes on between you and me there's no need for any hate to happen between us.
Just take our time whatever happens, when anything happens, if anything happens.
In the mean time enjoy chatting 2 one another online, text, phone and email.
This will give us more time to get to know one another.
Take everyday as it comes.
It's better to have someone in some way than no one at all. 11.4.2013

Life goes on.

For a time I was lost and I felt alone after loving someone for so long.
It’s hard to believe I was on my own for nearly 6 years.
Been alone wasn't the reason for starting to chat to you, I tried not to look for love at all.
Friendship was all I thought it would be but I was surprised to see you and me are to be.
Everyone saw me carrying on as if nothing happened but underneath I was hurt.
I must carry on thinking that I have a new life with you now.
It takes so long to use to a new way of life.
I used to feel hurt a lot but not anymore.
It's seemed so long I felt hurt it was as if nothing was going to change.
I never thought I was going to get better.
Now it's just a case of how long this date will last compared to what I have had before.

I  must take my time this time round,  none of us are getting any younger.
I only hope that I am getting wiser.
What am I waiting for?
Inside my nevus are going half a mile to the dozen because everything been so new to me, what about you?
I'm unsure of every move I make just in case I make it too soon.
Butterflies are already flying round inside me waiting to see you again.
Whatever happened to me yesterday I put behind, now you are on my mind.
I must carry on to putting the past behind me all that has gone.
No matter how I feel inside I smile on the outside.
I can't wait to see you again. 17.4.2013

 believe I will get there in the end.

Now you have gone offline I miss you but I know we will be back there chatting time.
I believe I will get there and it will be worth it in the end.
My feelings for you are hard to control and my friendship for you is growing into more.
Yet I know it's far early days still but I find my feelings hard to show.
I am thinking about you all the time even when either one or both of us are offline.
I'm wishing I was with you but I am glad to have my space.
I don't want to rush into things because I don't want to spoil a thing between us.
It's seems so silly in one way because it's still such early days.
Yet my feelings are getting stronger and stronger for you everyday.
I missing chatting to you online but I understand that both of us have other things in our lives, even though our feelings are growing towards one another everyday.
It's only a matter of time until we see one another again we will make it worth it again.
When see one another again we will make a go of this together.
Let's hope its sunny weather.
I know I have to wait just like you do so we will have to control one another’s' feelings till then.
Can't wait to see you again waiting is hard to do we can hang on there.
I know that neither of us can wait to meet again.
I can't wait to see you walking off the train holding my hand again. 25.4.2013

There doesn't seem and need to be a reason why I love you.

It's very unexplainable why I love you other than I find you very respectable towards me and to me there's something very special about.
What is special about you to me I can't put my finger on that either.
All I know is that I love you, which I couldn't control even if I wanted to.
My reasons for my feelings towards you are just so unknown to myself as well as you.
Why would I want to try and control the way I feel about you when the way we feel about one another makes one another happy?
I love you and want you no one can take that away from me whether they like it or not.
I feel this way about you whether it's right or wrong my feelings for you are very strong.
There should be no wrong or and no shame for loving a person for a person mainly the way I love you.
I love you.
I hate the way people judge people.
At the end of the day everyone has good and bad in them it doesn't matter who and what they are. 5.5.2013


I don't want to lose the happiness I have got.

I can't help but love you but I don't want to lose the happiness I have got.
I don't want to spoil a thing by rushing into things.
It's far too easy to love too soon when feelings are so strong so I need to slow down.
The good and nice feelings are hard to control but I don't want be ungratefully to happiness.
I don't want to throw away the happiness I have got.
I just need to slow down because I don't want to spoil a thing we have got.
I never thought I would love anyone like you but I do.
I admit on our first date because we only just meet I was nevus like you but I was unsure of my own feelings.
Since then my feelings have grown towards you even more.
I was feeling very sad when you had gone on the train after our first date.
It was only then that I started to know how I was really starting to feel towards you.
I found it hard to show my feelings on the date yet I couldn't wait to see you before hand.
I was very sad to see you go; it was only when you had gone my feelings I wanted to show.
I had to stop myself from starting to cry regretting not showing my feelings when you were here.
I felt so ashamed with myself when you'd gone it felt too late, and then I thought no I will be dating him again. 6.5.2013


We never knew.

We never thought of love when we first spoke online, which at that time was fine.
In time our feelings grow more and more towards one another as we got chatting.
Even now it's still unknown whether one found the other or we found each other.
Time goes so fast when we are chatting yet so slow when we are not.
Time when so fast when we were dating one another twice seeing one another yet seeing one another again seems so long to come.
What I have said is true no one I have loved has loved me as much as you do. 28.5.2013.



We believe in each other.

I believe you have faith in yourself so I believe that you have faith in me.
I believe you know what and who you want in your life and you never change your mind.
I believe you know what you want within me.
Its great have someone in my life who believes in because no other man I have had in my life has.
Yes I believe that you believe in me like I believe in you.
I believe you bring the positive in me yet you’re cleverer than me.
You believing the positive in me are helping me slowly to think positive about myself. 21.7.2013.

Before I met you online.
I spoke to quite a few guys before I met you online but none of them were my type.
To me going to relationship wasn't the right time at that time.
Some where pushy, others wanted more than friendship, others were boring and others wanted their cake and eat it, before you that are what it was like for me all the time.
Since I met you online you have given me a good time chatting to you every time.
When I met you I accepted to full in love with you online.
I thought I'd write some lines of what's going through my mind.
I'm thinking about you all the time.
You are very very very very very very very very very very very very very kind.
You are mine and I can't get you off my mind.
Now for me and you now is the time to start our life.
Now I wish you where by my side.
With you have felt wine and dined, which I have never felt like that for sometime.
At that point I just wanted friendship just talking about every day life.
There were a few that contacted me who wanted too much of me at that time.
Many could have wanted my money in time.
Many could have been out of their minds.
I know even with you if took me a while to decide what was going through my mind at our dating time.
 21.7.2013.


TIGER TIM AND PRINCESS SARA IN LOVE.

We want to be each others arms.
Kiss me my sweet babe I love you so much.
I will kiss you again when I see you because I want to be with you.
We want to walk hand in hand together in the warm sun.
Between us already our love is so strong for one another.
I would have loved to come to see you now.
I wish could see you but it's never too late.
Is that what you say to be written in the poem babe I know you mean it babe or are you meaning it to tell me or both.
Both reasons babe.
I may as well write it? Shall I ?
Yes babe it's never too late to love which we have each other.
It's taking me a while to write this poem babe so bare with me.
No worries.
I am laughing as I am writing it.
I get so carried away with words.
I may as well write what we say all night.
No way nothing will be private if I put into a poem everything we say to one another.
You must let me know babe when I get carried away with words babe. 3rd August 2013



No comments: