Wednesday 22 June 2016

Old poetry into new, trying to move on from Emotional and Mental abuse.

This was all in my mind.

I was young, I thought I knew all and to be honest I thought I'd had it all with you.
How wrong was I?
I thought you were my handsome prince to be but it wasn't to be.
As year went on I realized I needed to get real and live in the real world.
To start off with the truth hurt but then it turned out the best.
In the end I made a step that I never thought I'd make.
My feelings towards you changed in a way they never thought they would so all I need to do now is get you out of my head.
Even now none of you ungle frogs who have broke my heart have turned to handsome princes, I guess I need to tell myself I'm so lucky in love and I should get these thoughts out my head but who knows, I just need to learn not to think about it?  15. 6. 99 - 22.6.2016

I can't believe I'm still moving on from you,

Somehow, some day I will move from you.
How I'm so glad I'm not you who doesn't know his own mind and doesn't know what to do.
I'm so glad I'm not a person whose never pleased whichever way life throws, how I would hate to be you, making life hell for others whatever happens.
When I was in your life you were never happy but also as I know you, your not happy now I'm out your life but not my problem, why should I carry on blaming myself for a man whose never happy with the way however it is?
All I can say I hope you get what you deservice and end up a sadly and lonely old man, what woman is going to put up with a sad old man like you?
How strange it is how I felt for your sense of human, kindness and charm but then turned turned to nastiness that ribbed my heart apart.
You used to scar the life out of me, your Mum was right to say your bark is bigger than your bite.
Don't try to act Mr hard man making me feel weak because I'm a woman, it turns out I'm stronger minded than you but I don't brag like you, I think I had to be strong in the end after the amount years I put with you! 1996 - June 2016

Picking myself up.

I bet those who knew me thought I was mad to take you back.
I never thought I'd love as long as I did but then I never thought I'd stop loving you either.
It's been hard to someone one else after loving you so long but I will get there when the time comes.
I once thought you gave me happiness but I was wrong, you gave me nothing but hell.
I don't think you loved me I think I spent years believing your lie.
I was just your rebound of others because they wouldn't put up with you so it seems as if I was the only soft fool.
I'm only making life hard for you because you made life hard for me so you have bought on all yourself.
You sad sad old fool, I'm so sorry you are you not understanding what in the world is good for you but then it's not right force someone's choice, doesn't matter too late mate I don't want that choice anymore.
Too late to change your mind now if you want, why should I care either way? 2000 - June 2016

A poem about summer at last.

The unhappy winter has gone.
Summer is here at last, make the most of it, summer time will go so fast!
How do you write a poem?
Just write what you think and how you feel.
What subject?
Whatever is on the mind at the time. 1997 - 2016

Lucky Escape.

Your more than welcome to him I have had a lucky escape, take him away and good luck to you.
I never thought I'd feel this way, at one point I wasn't happy with you but now I feel sorry for you.
I just hope you know what your letting yourself in for girl like me any girl can do better than him.
If only I knew what I was letting myself for when I first him, I wouldn't of had all the pain I had, it took me long enough to realize that. 1997 - 2016.









No comments: