Tuesday 24 September 2019

2019 poems.


THE INTERNET ISN’T THE ONLY RESEACH.

There was once a time without the internet when we relied on books, newspapers, tv etc now all that is put on the internet but still libraries, bookshops etc.
Back in the day, there were no pcs, ipads, ipods, iPhones, mobile phones, tablets etc.
It was just landlines, call boxes etc, call boxes could either be a long or short walk.
IT has been a big change in society, it is when the young could never be without IT.
 The middle age has forgotten what it was like to be with IT.
 Most of the old could do with being with IT. 20.9.2019


HIS LOSS, MY GAIN.

I kept my thoughts to myself, most people thought I was wrong to feel for him as I did, which they were right to think that, my mind and feelings were so blind so was love.
I should have walked away sooner, and I shouldn’t have had him back, but he cheated on me twice so his loss my gain.
Now he’s well out my life I feel nothing for him at all now I love someone new.
Now I’m well over him.
I saw the light at the end of the tunnel in the end and now at last everything has come to light.
Loneliness has passed my cloud when I felt sad when seeing couples’ hand in hand.
Now love has found me again with someone new, he’s twice the man he’ll ever be, even though I spent years having lost faith and trust. 22.9.2019




STATE OF MIND.

If you ask me what I think I will tell you, I will never tell you if you don’t ask me.
We all have our own minds when it comes to feeling whether we are right or wrong.
Therefore, I won’t judge you, which I won’t anyway.
I know what it feels like, I’ve been there myself.
I used to think I would live my life in sin in fear of getting hurt again.
Love can be so blind to loving someone who’s not right for you, I went through that fear long after my last relationship ended now a new one begins.
I had faith and trust in no one.
I’ve so happy now that I have forgotten how unhappy I was but then not therefore I understand what it’s like to those who are facing like what I faced.
Without poetry and counseling I believe I wouldn’t have got through what I did.
Now I’ve moved forward and loving someone so much better than who I had before. 22. 9. 2019



So far away or not at all.

Never judge what you don’t know.
Things aren’t the same for everyone.
I went from seeing darkness, lightness then brightness.
Now the future is moving forward into the light and the bright.
I’m amazed I’ve moved forward at all, I saw the light from the dark and now it’s bright.
We both feel the same way for one another, he’s so much better than the other was. 22.9.2019


Behind the mask.

We are not completely round the behind, we are not all black and white, and we are not completely sad.
Depression is a feeling inside of us, with the sound of the word it’s too easy to think we are someone we are not so don’t judge a book by its cover.
Depression is up as well as down feelings, we are not all negative, we are who and what we are in order to manage our Depression.
We laugh and smile as well as the opposite.
How we feel inside doesn’t always show but we are not living lies, we just don’t want to be the centre of attention or a burndown to others.
This can vary from person to person though, which can be very concerning.
Little can be shown, and more can be hidden, which can be very concerning.
You can have the greatest life in the world but not the happiest life in the world but doesn’t make you ungrateful, it’s just a feeling that’s apart of you in most people with or without a reason, others with a reason and others without.

You can be the happiest person but also have the hardest and saddest life, what’s shown outside isn’t always necessary behind closed doors or and behind the mask. 26. 12. 16 to 26. 9. 2019 











No comments: