Friday 27 September 2019

YOUR STUDYING PLAN. TO THE INTERDUCTION OF 1ST LEARNING DISABILITY NURSING.

YOUR STUDYING PLAN WITH 7 TASKS.

What a learning disability and or other problems?
What types of disabilities or and other problems are there?
How do disabilities or and other problems affect lives?
The positives of disabilities or and all problems.
About communication.
About accessibly/ accessible information, easy read, etc.


Studying advice, you may look at loads of hands etc and think, oh no I have I got to do all this one go? I haven't got time for this I have to do etc, etc so.  No, you do not have to do it all in one day. I can't speak for the other lectures and the work they may give but I'm only at the university less than part-time so there's no time limit with me but just because you won't see very often doesn't mean I won't interested in what learn you off me. Feel free to drop an email even if it's very small amount of information to tell me what you have learned and anything you may want to ask me etc, even if it's not everything I say and as long you are learning something off and that I have achieved teaching you as much as you may learn off me, my email is sarajgorman@gmail.com. I hope this website helps as well as my teaching session when I'm in Unversity. Those who may be on facebook please feel free to join my disability facebook group which covers mostly what will be learning off this course in the 3 yrs your in the university, it's called Always Learn About Disability And Or All Problems + Never Judge Them, thank you.

 I understand you won't have time to do a lot at a time with placements etc. I would advise you to do at least up half-hour study either a task at the time starting from, for eg; what is a learning disability or even just a paragraph, however much you have time for. 

No comments: