Wednesday 19 February 2020

It's okay not to be okay

Never judge a book by its cover.


I felt as if the days and nights were long, I thought I was alone but I wasn't.
I thought it was the end of me but I was stronger than I thought I was.
Anyone whose here now I can understand you not, believe me, that's okay I'm not forcing you to do so what do I know, that's what I used to think of other people when I was there myself.
I didn't think I could carry, I felt so alone but I wasn't.
I don't think I accepted I heard voices in my heard which I still heard from those days but it was the state of mind I was in at the time.
I admitted my mind has improved to what it was.
It's too easy now whose in my shoes then to say don't give you, which is what others said to me once upon a time.
Never judge a book from its cover, who am I to say but it's okay to be not okay I'm here for you if you want to tell me too?
Not everyone is lucky to get through but there are people here to listen with the best intentions even if not everything is enough.
It's too easy for us who have come through it to say there's away even though we are still here.
We are here if you want us to listen to you but we will never force you.   



          It’s okay to not be okay. 

When I say it’s okay to be okay that doesn’t mean no one should care.
That doesn’t mean people should judge.
That doesn’t mean you should feel you can’t talk to anyone or have to talk to anyone.
That doesn’t mean you have to be alone in the world.
That doesn’t mean it’s all in your mind because there are others who are feeling if not the same but similar to.
Yes, your right no one has a clue what you're going, no has a clue what anyone is going through only them to say but we can all learn to understand one another about one another.
It’s also understandable that we don’t want to or and can tell everyone how we are feeling.
No one is forced to tell anyone anything, but it may help if you tell someone for example a friend, family, parent, counselor or and etc.
Please don’t be alone, your life is as important the same as everyone's.


1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102