Saturday 8 February 2020

About my career.

About me.
When I have left school at the age of sixteen, I was a trainee Stable girl for Riding for the Disabled at the Camnant Centre Dolfor Newtown Powys Wales from 1986 – 1991. From the age of 21, I did work experience in a care home on Youth Training and I was on a Care course, which I only passed the assessments on. At the age of 22, I moved to Oswestry Shropshire did work experience in care on Youth training, then moved back to Wolverhampton at the age of 23, studied English at Bilston  College, did work experience in the office at Beacon Centre for the Blind, the Maltings Day Centre and fair few more placements. Worked for Mencap as a Learning Disability Advocacy and an Awareness trainer from 2007 to 2011, then a Private Advocacy worker for One Voice service, then Visiting Lecturer in Learning Disability and Mental Health for the University of Wolverhampton.

My name is Sara Jane Gorman I’m your Learning Disability, Mental Health Mentor, Advocate, Awareness trainer.
I’m here to help you move forward into your career.
What have you done with your career so far?
Where are you now?
Where do you want to do?
What are your goals, how can I help you achieve them and set them?
sarajgorman@gmail.com 

1 comment:

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102