Tuesday 8 January 2008

WRITING MY LIFE STORY.

So many months after I started writing, I made a start on writing my autobiography along with a few short stories that I didn't think they were good. I called my autobiography Introducing Myself. It needs it checking over and proof reading. I'm sorry to say, it needs a lot of proof reading because of the lack of support I have had with my dyslexia. The thought of having it published would be great but I need loads of support to get it right. By me writing about my experiences of having a disability in my autobiography, hopefully I will raise money and awareness to improve the lives of people with disabilities and I hope that support will get better in the future.

I would also like to introduce myself to my readers, I don't like leaving my readers in the dark about what I'm writing about. Sometimes I may bring a twist in the tale in some stories for readers to make their minds what happens need, which hopefully can help other writers. I'm interested in writing about all difference kinds of subjects really as well as around learning disability awareness.

No comments: