Tuesday 8 January 2008

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MY PAST EXPERINCE.

In the past I have had a poem published in each of about eleven books. Lost Love 1998, I Love You, Do you Love Me? 1998, The Homeless Youngest's Mind 1999, Crying Out For Love, 2000, I Love My Man And He Loves me 2000, There Are So Many Lonely People 1998, This Is A Real World Not A Dream World 1999, Good Friendship 2000, Guilty And Hiding Away From The Truth 2000, My Longest True Love 1999 and My Life Without You 2002.

I did work experience at Compton Hospice Charity shop near where I live in Wolverhampton. I wrote a small report in their newsletter. The report was called WRITE IDEA FOR SARA, which I wrote October 1995 when I was 26 years of age.

In the mid 1990s I wrote a Newsletters for a disability social club called ' The Happy Society, which I enjoyed.' The Happy Society didn't turn out as happy as it sounds. I don't know if it's still going but the guy who ran it charged us too much money, so at least I left I don't know about the rest.

I have also passed four exams in Creative writing, Creative communication Level one, Away with Words Entry Level 3, Level one and Level 2.

No comments: