Monday 23 December 2013

2000 and 2002

Thursday 3rd January 2002 it was a painful day for my Nan with her Auritus. She was getting fed up with the weather, which was too dangerous for her to go out.
Monday 14th January 2002 I wondered if me not putting on weight was a good thing cause it wasn't when now I am middle aged find it hard to get it off.
I became happy with the way my English and my Creative writing was improving.
Wednesday 16th January I couldn't believe my little sister Hollywood was 19 on the 11th January. Now the last twelve have flown since I was that diary. Holly is nearly thirty - one having a child of her own. She had a scan, it's a baby boy so great news I am going to be an Aunty for the first time at the age of forty - four, which is big difference to when my Aunty was to me Aunty Vicci was only nine when I was born.
It got the point my Mother did a lot of travelling back 2002 and years to come. Both me and Holly were busy with our careers and that at the time. My Grandmother was getting more and more unwell. From there we can had to think very carefully indeed. What was going to happen to Eddie dog? Eddie was really more of a farm and country dog he wasn't a street dog. Once you put the lead on he took you for a walk. I fell over with him quite a few times. He lived with this lady who lived on a farm in the country or somewhere like that I think with other animals. Mum still came to visit him ever so often until he died of skin cancer some years ago sadly. He was such a lovely dog like a soft teddy bear. ( Eddie bear.)

Friday 18th February 2002. I had just come back from the Flying Dutchman pub with a friend of mine Ron Eagle. A group of young lads stood outside the flat I had at the time shouting off their mouths and that. The one went to the toilet up the wall. Me and my friend Ron rang the police but then the police couldn't find them. Ron thought they were on drugs or something.

Many bits of my work through January 2002 was about how my disabilities and health problems affect my life. I still suffer from Anxiety and depression. Back then i had a lot of fits or and Anxiety attacks very little now if any at all.


On 9th January 2002 I was reading Anne Flank's diary, when there were hole in the ground toilets and no washing machines. They were very short of food in World war 2.
At the time I was writing this diary my Gran's Autirignus was getting worse.
It had been two year since my friend John died on the 8th January 2002.  Many had said he took an over dose before he hung himself. During the time me and my friends I knew at the time who knew never noticed him as that type of person. John's Aunty Susan thought it was a cry for help. He seemed to have had a lot of private personal  problems.  Bad people were picking on him at the bus station. This was upsetting his friends and family.

Sunday 23rd January 2002. Was the day I wrote the poem ' The big Tiger'.
The big who only bits when he needs to bit.
Watch out of you wake up in the middle of the night.
The big tiger has an evil look in his eyes.
He has orange and black stripes that are very bright.
13 years on after I wrote that poem I met my new boyfriend Tim Hodge online who I nick name Tiger Tim, Tim Tiger.

Saturday 28th January 2000. Like every year starts off cold. The year 2000 was the year we started to get a lot of ranly storms and floods, which has been on and off over the years ever since. Don't we just hate the dark mornings and dark nights. Dirty grey skies through the days. Every morning, night
and day it is too much for six mouths, even now the summer is all mixed up.
Sunday 29th January 2000. The wet and stormy weather like ghosts coming out the sky.
The ghosts talk to us the wind blows.
Tuesday 25th January 2000. I was reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Her novels are not much different to Charles Dickens writing Oliver Twist. The family who lived with Jane were very cure to her as I made notes in my 2000 Journal.
Monday 14th February 2000. It was a ok day, when I ex boyfriend Ian, when I was seeing him at the time lost £10.00 of mine.  Yet he brought me a box of  Milk Tray Chocolates. Ian walked out my flat because he had forgotten his tablets for his fits. What a very strange man he was. He only had enough money for his bus fare home. I got home to find there was a Valentine card with a picture of a teddy bear and heart with a poem inside. It really cheered me up but the person who it was wasn't my type but still the thought is what counts but at that point I didn't know who it was off. Ian got very jealous when he found out about the card. Me and my friends at the time spend days trying to find out who the card was off.

Saturday 19th February  2000 I was getting fed up of Ian messing me around and getting up to no good. Just because someone send me an Valentine card does not me I am interested, it can mean friendship it does not have to mean love. It was Desmond coxs who looked like Trevor Mcdonald  who told the News At Ten 10.00pm not my type at all. That has nothing to do with him at all being coloured.

Me and Ian had a big fall out anyway, he could speak for himself when he told me he has seven affairs.
Wednesday 23rd February 2000. My ex boyfriend Anthony got to find out Ian had hurt me but he wasn't very pleased. Anthony can speak for himself, men are such strange human beings but I guess us women are too.
Friday 25th February 2000. Was John's birthday but I thought it was Burns Night, no it past on the 25th January. It was a very sad day for me, Annabel and Paul Flinn on John's birthday. If only John was alive on his 21st birthday and many to come. Me and Ian were on the verge of splitting up. A bad day but for me to get rid of Ian it was for the best, which even knew when the realtionship was ending.

Saturday 4th March 2000. It's time to move on.
It's time to be brave and strong enough to love again.
When you have been hurt so bad it's so hard to love again.
You don't feel any love in your heart other than to the love you have lost.
One day you will be brave and strong to love again.
If you think without fears the love will come along that's right for you.

Sunday 5th March 2000. I thought it was love.
I thought I'd never lose your love.
I thought I'd never be brave enough to love again after the last love before you.
Love has it's ups and downs, it's a part of life.
It's not worth carrying on if there's more bad than good.

Monday 6th March 2000.
Love can be wonderful, romantic, good and sweet but also sad and bad.
When I get old and grey is when every day passes my way.
Ne energy of love brings their young  and happy days back again.

Tuesdat 7th March 2000.
When I get old and grey is when life passes me day by day.
I will think of the many loves I have loved before who were the ones to blame making me old and grey every day.

Thursday 9th March 2000.
When I get old and grey.
I will read  books and write my own books everyday.
Study English, Psychology, biochology, short stories and romantic poetry.
I will sit in my rocking chair knitting watching the clocks tick by.

Friday 10th March 2000 - Saturday 11th March 2000.

Valentine please be mine right up to the end of my time.
Whoever you may be, please be mine right up to the end of my time.
I love you so, please don't let me go.
Please don't tell me our love is blind because you are always on my mind all the time.
I still feel your love on my body and mind.
It makes me feel so alive all the time.
I hope one day to become your bridge until the end of my time.
As long as you are my sweet Valentine.

Sunday 12th March 2000.
I burrow my head under my bed, having lovely thoughts going through my head.
When I think about you whoever you are, I dream I am lying close to you in my sleep.

Monday 13th March 2000. Verse two.
My darling I wish I knew what the future for you and I will bring.
I miss your tender love and kiss on your sweet tender lips.
Whoever you are, you are in my dreams.
You are a dream waiting to come true.

Tuesday 14th March 2000. I was studying a passage in a magazine on Coronation street. I had been answering on it when I was studying for my exams at the time.
The Pratt family had been having a lot of problems at the time. It started off with Gail's son Nick who broke up with his teenage wife and moved to Canada.  Gail's marriage was failing with Matan,  he had an affair with Rebecca Hopkins. It was thought that Sarah Louise had eating disorders but then she was pregnant.







No comments: