Monday 23 December 2013

My Journals and diaries new and old.

20.12.2013 Even Charlies Dickens inspired me for the kind of work he did. Now 20 years of writing I have seen the world move backwards in time. Slowly in danger of going back to Charlies Dickens time if the British government carries on the way it is. I guess the same for many other governments really if not all. I never thought I'd see  Britain going through hard times very slowly back to where it was. This isn't much at the moment because I guess there's worse to come.
I understand I may seem like a serious person I am when I need to be, when I am certained about peoples' lives in danger. Once it starts it's hard to see the future.
I don't have a problem with the foreigners been but we haven't got the money to over crowd Britain. Over the last few years this country has been in debt for many reasons not just one. I know the foreigners are good workers and a lot of our people don't want to work but not all of us don't want to.
 Mainly the banks and I think it's wrong creating loan shop when they know 9 out 10 people all or more won't have the money to pay them back.
I think we are softer now than what we were in Charles Dickens time. Don't get me wrong I am not into the government but these days they don't seem to be doing a lot positive. We are spending money we can't affrond and cutting back on the wrong things. In the end it's the vulnerable people who are suffering through a lot of their services cutting back so are other people.
In Wolverhampton example there's handy anything left of our City town centre, infact it's died since it's been a city, it was so much full of life when it was a town. For the last few years there's seemed to be a lot of shops and that closing down. Even the pubs and clubs are dead. In fact there's handy any clubs now.
It's very slowly getting toward Charlies Dickens time, as you walking the streets of Wolverhampton people are asking you for spare change. Now it's getting to a point you are very lucky if you have a roof over your head. On the other hand these people ask for spare change no one knows what their stories are to why they are on the streets in the first place so one can't say whether they are there through no fault of their own or not. Never the less those of us who have homes we have just about enough money to get by so it's hard for us to help others when we are finding it hard to help ourselves. Not all people I know but most beg money for drugs but many may have their reason behind that. Ok there's services to help these people but a lot of these services are finding hard to cope money plus it's hard to know how many people are trying to help themselves and how many are not.
I don't just plan to write about the state of society but subject as well. without been cure Britain is over crowded.
I was very inspired by old films as a teenager on the way people smartly dressed such as Clark Gable Rhett Butcher ' Gone With The Wind.' A lot of ideas for stories came from old films  I used to watch with my Grandmother when I was a child. My nan's favorite actor John Wayne as well as Clark Gable and many more.
I guess my work was very boring when I started twenty years ago but hopefully as I am getting more educated as I was then I hopefully it will get more interesting. It has always took me a long time to say what I want in a way others understand. Something that could be short comes out too long. Like an essay, you know what you want to say but it's getting it down on paper.
I have just been study my diary I wrote back in 2002, I wrote down my plans of the new year, which was my introduction of my diary. My new plans were to job hunt. I have always want to go into full time work and off benefits but with my disability the support has always been hard. I know writing isn't an easy career to get into.
2002 was a time I thought I was happily in love but instead I made a very big mistake in 2001 going back to Anthony.
I was looking out for my Grandmother she was becoming more and more unwell as years were leading up to her death the 30th June 2007.
 I stopped calling  ex boyfriend James back in 2002, which was running my phone bill up.
At that time I was using the Windows 95 software at college.
Playing cds and still watching videos.
Looking out for Eddie Dog and Stevie Bea.
My fits or and Anxiety attacks at that point were pretty bad.
I needed to give Anthony his space but couldn't because of my fits.
I was reading trying to get ideas for stories.
It's all come back to me that the snow was pretty bad back in 2002.
The sun was shining but it was very cold.
In those days I was going in the Flying Dutchman pub Warstones Wolverhampton.
The lounge wasn't too bad but the bar was pretty rough.
I drank there for two to three years.
Many people who drank in there died.
Two young men were murdered in so much time after one another as they were walking home I think.
So many years after the pub closed down it became a restaurant.
I tried to read 'Harry Potter'. from J.K Rowling but never really understood back 2002.
I was reading about the 4 th January 2002 When I planned my day. I was on work experience at the library cleaning and labeling the books. There was baby club on. I was also a student then like I am now.
I had a writer's block on the 9th January 2002, I wanted to write a fiction story but my mind was blank.
It was the day I was glad to see the snow go well on the 10th January was that.
I was writing about a character I had in mind her name was Alison Brown. Alison was around in the early 20th century. Her parents died of drinking problems.  Alison was an orphan as a child. As young woman she met her husband Fred Brown.They had ten children together. Fred was a miner who died down the pits. Alison earn her money sweeping the streets.

No comments: