Saturday 29 April 2017

People with different forms of disabilities and health problems with talent.


No one knows everything whoever and whatever they are. Never think you're better than anyone else because no one is better than anyone at the end of the day.
From my own experience, many people with disabilities and health problems have been misunderstood and disbelieved one way or the other. Most people like me with disabilities and health problems have been class as thick because we are slow learners; I believed this was the reason why I suffered bullying in school. Never try to compare yourself with someone else because they may be slower than you, they will catch with themselves one day, never bully someone for that reason, in fact never bully at all for any reason!
 I like many left school with nothing wondering why I was ever and what my future was going to be. Life seemed completely negative when I left school in March 1986, then come April I achieved my first certificate, which was Grace 1 Riding for the Disabled. The rest my education and experience carry on from there.

Just because someone becomes talented doesn’t mean they become famous but some do. Most people disabilities and health problems are talented but one person isn’t better than the other whether they have disabilities and health problems or not, in fact, people without disabilities and health problems can be just as equal to those with http://www.vmi.edu/uploadedfiles/academics/academic_support/disabilities_services/famous%20people%20with%20learning%20disabilities%20-%20updated.pdf


No comments: