Thursday 31 December 2020

We all have different minds. Poems of 2020 into 2021 for new.

 Different minds.


We all think different 

We all have different minds.

It would be a boring world if we were all the same.

Some of us think how we think on purpose and others don't.

Hard to think who does what and when.

I asked myself why I think as I do but got no answers to my mind.

Let's not judge one another because we don't know one another's minds either. 

Rightly or wrongly, agree or disagree let's follow the rules because the longer the government and scientists will keep this lockdown going.

This is impossible to accept because everyone's' mind is so different.

It's so hard to see an end to the lockdown but never say never. 


What a load of rubbish.

I don't write to be famous.

I don't chase dreams.

I just write because I want to.

I don't write to be right all the time because it's impossible to be right all the time.

I am just human like everyone, I get things wrong.

I am no one special, I just write and mostly a load of rubbish.

 Be no one but one's self, never be someone your not. 

Keep on writing even if it's a load of rubbish, you never know what comes to light and mind.

I ask my mind why I think as I do, I get no answers or I go blank to a point I have no ideas to write about at all, just rubbish.


I don't write for talent.

I write what I am thinking about, not for talent.

My mind is just full of words not poems.

Yesterday has gone so it doesn't matter.

Today is here, it's today what matters.

Tomorrow we deal with when it comes.


Something needs to be done.

We can't keep on being locked up in prison as if we have done a crime not everyone has done wrong but those who haven't have to suffer for those who have.

We know we are locked down to protect ourselves from the Coranvirus but we are risking our mental health as well.

Mental health risks are increasing as much as Coranvirus risk is so we need to draw a line.

It's now been almost a year since we were aware of the lockdown and Coronavirus.

The rules are confusing to most people and not everyone understands them, they change too quickly.

Mainly to those of us who are vulnerable. 

Just only keep important places open so people can shop to feed themselves, medication, toiletries, etc. 

People just want to end their pain but not their lives but many are likely to be pushed to the longer this lockdown goes on.

This could mean an increase in suicides and as well as Coranvirus deaths.

This could cause more work for counsellors than ever before, which is a job that's doing from home either. 

Easy to forget.

So much over talking the mind like Xmas, new year and the Coranvirus lockdown to a point one cannot think at all.

Yes, these matters are very important but let's not forget about the snow and sunset. 

Now white Christmas has come late but the white new year has early.

New year's eve afternoon to evening is lighter longer.

This chimney smoking bright fire as the new year comes in.

The first of January new year's day 2021 comes to light.

Bring on the bright lights of the night as fireworks come into the dark of the night.

Spring is on its way for lighter days.


Journal poems.

How many poems I write I am not aware of.

As far as I am aware they are just words.

No awareness of spelling, grammar etc. 

It's just a journal of words.

I write because my mind is thinking a lot to a point I go blank.


No comments: