Friday 1 January 2021

Words for 2021.

 Wake up mind!

 

Sorry, you cannot win with me, can you mind?

Firstly, I want you to shut up talking to me then I want you to wake up.

Yes, your right, let’s just draw the line mind, Xmas and the new year is almost coming to an end and we need to wake up and get into life  but don’t  talk to me all the time just most of the time.

 

Just after the 1st of January  it  takes a while to come to life and light, after two weeks from everyday life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mind in flames of fire.

 

 

Chin up, keep strong so they say which is true but easy for them to say when you’re in a different frame of mind.

You feel like it gets to a point your mind is thinking so much it explodes into flames of fire, at part of the mind burn.

 

It is so hard to be believed as most people are not in the same mind as you, hard to believe that others may have faced like you.

No one is in the same mind.

 

Depression so hard to talk about for others to understand but those who have lived crises haven’t forgotten what it was like.

So hard to believe if you were not in their lives at the time, which makes it hard for you to understand they understand you.

Really no one understands anyone they haven’t a clue.

No one thinks it’s possible to through, but some people do, and others do not.

It is just luck of the draw whether one gets through or not.

No one has a clue how one is really feeling even though it is easy to say yes, we do.

Just because we have faced hard times of our own doesn’t mean we understand the lives of others too.

Even an expert, professional, and counselor does not have a clue, but they can support and empower us to move forward.

It does not do to say too much about one’s experience because what works for one person does not work for another.

One thing is though no one is alone, so no one is going crazy and no is going mad, it is not all in one’s head.

It’s nothing new these days to feel down with and without a reason.

You are not alone struggling to say why you feel as you may do.

The mind is either thinking too much or not at all, there’s no shame at all.

At times, the eyes feel the need to cry but not always can, and no one not even one’s self always knows why.

Once if cried does not mean the past has gone out of one’s mind but may well be a start of one moving slowly forward, which works for some and not for others. 1st January 2021

 

 

 

Words of mind.

I am no writer.

I am no poet.

I just write what’s going through my mind.

My words do not have talent.

I am no one special but just keep me in my mind.

No need to publish my work I just talk rubbish but if you do, do it while I am alive.

My work is not talent but rubbish words to get me through this life.

Why am I telling you then?

No idea why I am telling you what going through my head, I have just been telling you for years without thinking about it.

Only your opinion matters whether you think I am talking rubbish or not.

If you think I shouldn’t be writing this for you to read them do not read them it, does not mean you shouldn’t read it even if you do think it is rubbish.

If you think any of my work or all of it is good just say, even comment if you wish if you think it is bad or some of it is.

I do not even need to be famous to be published, I do not need to be published to be famous.

Just let me be me whatever I will be. 1.1. 2021

 

 


 



No comments: