Sunday 5 April 2015

Email to the Labour Candidate of Kettering.

Dear Rhea
 My name is Sara Jane Gorman, I am the girlfriend of Tim Hodge who you came to visit on the 4th April 2015.
 I’m a Visiting Literature in Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness at the University Of Wolverhampton near where I live. I train and educate the Student Learning Disability nurse at Wolverhampton city and Walsall Campus. I have disabilities and health problems myself.
The benefit cuts have been a huge certain as I raised awareness of them to my first year student, they are aware of the stress it has had on the health of people disabilities and health problems. I have updated the presentation of the benefit cut awareness I will soon be making the 2nd year students aware after Easter. A lot of people with disabilities and health problems want to work but many of us are getting misunderstood not wanting and most of us are not getting the support we need like finding the job right us and support on the job. http://www.change.org/p/3200011?recruiter=85458926&utm_campaign=signature_receipt_fb_dialog&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&fb_ref=Default Today I have signed the Petition hoping to put a stop to these benefit cuts people with disabilities and health problems have had to cope with. 10,600 people with disabilities and health problems died last year due to the benefit cut but there could have been twice as people died since the cuts started back in 2009. http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/2012/10/04/10600-sick-disabled-people-died-last-year-within-six-weeks-of-their-claim-ending/
 The problem is there are a lot of people with nothing wrong with them who claiming benefits for sake of it. I understand its easy getting job anyway even harder you have disabilities and health problems. People like him make life hard for people with disabilities and health problems equal to others.
Even thought I work at the University I only do one or two day a week because I can only earn so much having being on ESA and I still get stress off the jobcentre them saying I’m not doing enough even though I’d loved to do more than what my ESA says I can.
As Tim has made you aware 17% of disabled people are been turned away from voting stations.
I am all for saving the NHS I think I may have signed a petition for that on the internet. One huge worry is that a disabled boy had slept four nights on the floor in hospital. I wonder how many cases have been on like this while David Cameron has been in power.
Thank you so much for reading my email. sarajgorman@gmail.com
                                              Yours Sincerely
                                               Miss Sara Jane Gorman


No comments: