Wednesday 11 May 2016

Awareness of disabilities, health problems and the EU for Always Learn About Disability + Never Judge Disability and my work.

The reason I am writing this report is, I don't know about you but I finding all this with the EU hard and very confusing. How many of you feel the same? To be honest I think it's confusing hard for a lot of people not just people with disabilities and health problems. I may understood this wrong because the way reports are written is too much jargon and not accessible for me so how many of you face the same way and forgive me if I say anything of hand here, which I have no intentions of upsetting anyone, it will just be certain things I don't understand. Those of who understand how it works please give your opinions! People with disabilities and health problems just like everyone want to be safe but we want want equal right as well with the rights support so is it best to vote the EU in or out? We are saying the country is going to get better but those of us who don't understand want to be making it worse by voting the wrong side. However' sorry to say I think the government do what they want whether public like it or not.

I have been emailing people I work with today who know how confusing and hard it is for a lot of people not only people with disabilities, health problems and the elderly to understand.

We need to remember not only for people disabilities and problems but for everyone, Britain is only a small country, it's not just down to money but size, it's a risk to have it over populated, we have only so many jobs and so many homes for everyone.

It may be whether we vote the EU in or out, it will be good and bad on both sides, if that's the case in my opinion that can make people fear whichever way they vote and to not to vote all. What is everyone else's views? Shall we look at the things what have been happening?

Lots of people with disabilities and health problems have lost their benefits and many have have lost their lives through lack of support as well. With Elderly pensions have been cut. A lot of cuts have been going on with different topics of life making it hard for other people to support as well as the vulnerable meaning people with disabilities, health problems and the elderly.

Work and education can be a tricky 1 people with disabilities and health problems because everyone's needs and wants are different. Different people have faced it in different ways.

Please feel free to have say on these matter, thank you.

No comments: