Friday 13 May 2016

It's your chance to have your say about the EU.

I am sorry to say up until the 23rd June 2016, I could well drive you all mad about the EU sorry about that. I know and I agree that it's confusing, a pain and hard to understand. I guess for each and everyone of us whatever we vote and whatever vote comes in we are going to face good and bad in our lives both sides. Despite of how hard and confusing it is to understand, I guess it will make a good difference and a bad difference on our lives one way or the other. For those of us don't understand like me, it's just knowing what is for what. However' if we don't vote at all we could have a lot to lose but we could well hit good and bad whatever happens whether we vote or not but that doesn't necessary mean I advise people not to vote, it's just so hard and confusing that's all.

I have wrote this report so those who understand this EU can help those who don't understand it. This is a change for you to have your say and give your opinions. A chance even to say what you understand and don't understand if it is a bit of both and the same if you understand but support those who only so much and not at all. I think we will find that even a lot of people without disabilities and health problems will find it hard to understand the EU not just those of us with. http://www.inspiredservices.org.uk/Information%20for%20all.pdf https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/inclusive-communication/accessible-communication-formats

Yes I know it makes it confusing anyway it what has been going the past five year with a lot of of cuts having happened, a lot of jobs, business that have gone, buying and selling houses have been hard for people so have mortgages. Which way of voting the EU is going to make it better and which is going to make it work?

Same question for the benefit system and how it's going to improve the lives of disabled people and the elderly whether we are in or out the EU.  

No comments: