Tuesday 3 November 2015

Awareness of disabilities and health problems


Awareness of disabilities and health problems.
My Partner Tim is 2nd manager and admin and Jen is relief manager and admin.
Just to let you know guys sorry about boring with the safety rules, just preparing myself for when I am away for Christmas. Yes there’s more to the group than just the safety rules. This group is about people with disabilities and health problems raising awareness to those who work in the field of Learning Disability and Mental Health around Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness. Please invite different profession to the groups who work in health, education, employment, housing and etc but please make us aware of it first, thank you.
You can post videos, reports and etc as long as it is to do with Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness. Please make use of the group!  Please raise awareness on what you can and learn what you can.
The purpose of this report is to raise aware disabilities and health problems. The idea of this group links into my work and the everyday lives of people with learning disabilities, learning difficulties, health problems and mental health problems. I set up this group to give people with disabilities and health problems a chance to raise awareness in all topics of life to parents, Parent, Professions, disability and mental health services, family members and etc; on health, education, employment and etc.
I have written what I can in the description of the group but Face book will only let me write so much.
As a Visiting Lecture at the University Of Wolverhampton mainly as I don’t work there full time, having the Learning Disability and Mental
If you are a person with disabilities and health problems, family member of a person or people with disabilities and health problems, parent or parents of a person or people with disabilities, professions or and you work in the field of disabilities and health problems, you are more than welcome to join the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group, thank you. 


Health Awareness group will hopefully help my Student Learning Disability nurses with their studies. This won’t only give them a chance to learn from me but other people with disabilities and health problems too. I don’t want this group just to be open to students but also people who are trained working in the field of learning disability and mental health, same for those who work in other topics as well as health, education, employment, housing, leisure, arts and etc plus learning from this website as well. The idea of this group is to raise aware of the positive of learning disabilities and mental health as well as the negative. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017785788274022/

I have written what I can in the description of the group but Face book will only let me write so much.
As a Visiting Lecture at the University Of Wolverhampton mainly as I don’t work there full time, having the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group will hopefully help my Student Learning Disability nurses with their studies. This won’t only give them a chance to learn from me but other people with disabilities and health problems too. I don’t want this group just to be open to students but also people who are trained working in the field of learning disability and mental health, same for those who work in other topics as well as health, education, employment, housing, leisure, arts and etc plus learning from this website as well. The idea of this group is to raise aware of the positive of learning disabilities and mental health as well as the negative.


If you are a person with disabilities and health problems, family member of a person or people with disabilities and health problems, parent or parents of a person or people with disabilities, professions or and you work in the field of disabilities and health problems, you are more than welcome to join the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group.


I have asked the members of the group and I have had four agreements so far if they would be happy for me to invite such professions as yourself to our group so you can learn about Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness on all topics that people with disabilities and health problems face compared to other people as far as the barriers are concern. One example I have already raised is employment where there’s a lot barriers around there.

If I get more agreements than disagreements then you are invited to our group. Please respect the members of the group’s wishes if I get more disagreements, if that happens in respect of my group sorry to say you won’t be invited but please be patience with us, I will let know either way as soon as I get lot of my replies off my members thanks you. If a lot of the group don’t agree they will have their own private reasons why not so please respect.




Here is a new update of the safety rules as this is a new group running from a new Face book profile.
·       Since most people have said there’s been a good many people who have had internet hacking on Face book plus myself with the viruses I had on pc.
·        This has now made me a little stricter than I was on the groups on my old profile. It may sound harsh of me but it’s for all our safety.
·        When I write these rules it doesn’t mean I distrust you but new members could join us as time goes on. We can never judge someone before we know them but anyone could be anyone.
·       This group is to raise awareness of disabilities and health problems.
·        The idea of this group is for people with disabilities and health problems to teach people without disabilities and health problems about disabilities and health problems.
·        Don’t ask someone to the group unless they, myself, Tim or and Jen are aware. (Please let us know.)
·        No bullying or hate crime, if you face any of this off anyone in this group please report to me, Tim or Jen, then they will be removed.
·        Nothing sexual in post, videos or writing, you can raise awareness of learning disabilities, health problems and sexual health through.
·        No advertising product.
·        No talk of drugs unless it’s certain awareness of disabilities and health problems.
·        No poin pictures to the group any member’s profile, if member of this group does anything on your profile we give rights to report it to us then we will remove them.
·        If by any chance to you have very strong dislike towards someone and they are bugging you that much, please leave the group in respect of the other members, you don’t have to give a reason unless you want to.
·        I will not accepting no falling out in groups I run, report the person to us if they are causing you any harm in any way, sharp and form.

·        If you are aware of anyone breaking these rules please let us know thank you.

·       I will not accept any crime, abuse, threading, swearing, falling out, no viruses, no hacking or discrimination in any group I run thank you.




No comments: