Thursday 29 December 2016

Mental health poems and try to put the past behind.

In my own world and in my own words.

I was like the only child to start with.
When you came into the world we were like miles apart but you brought a lot of joy into my life, that I know at times I found it hard to show.
Now you are a great Mother raising my two lovely nephews.
There has been so may changes that we never thought would happen from when You were born when I was 13 to now. 29.12.2016

I am me no matter how hard I find it to change.

I try not to be a dreamer but I seem to be.
Being romantic can be a good and a bad thing because you can easy hope too much.
Not easy to balance the good with the bad.
Not good when you want to write and you can't think what to write.
Once you start to think, your pen can't write in time to your mind, please forgive my untidy hand writing when that happens, which is why I mostly type. 29.12.2016


Just a feeling with or without a reason.

Just a feeling with or without a reason why, even then no one really knows why.
For some of us it comes and goes with no in-between.
For others it stays where it is unknown to the reasons why most of the time.
Just except anything, everything off anybody and everybody.
We are just human with things we can and can't control. 29.12.2016


Don't get me wrong.

Don't get me wrong, not everything is down to Mental health, we know that.
Most of it is down to being misunderstood.
Yes I agree we all have faults. 29. 12. 2016

Managing feelings.

Art, crafts, hobbies, interests, talents or and etc is a great way of managing Mental health but it doesn't work for everyone, even counseling or both. 29.12.2016

Take me as I am or not at all.

I am happy one minute but not the next.
Sometimes there's no reason for it, other times there is.
It's just a feeling side me that can change from happy to sad then sad to happy.
No one is to blame either way. 29.12.2016



Will the sad feeling ever end?


Mental health isn't always a sad feeling, we go through times of feeling happy and sad just like everyone but the difference is how often we do to those you don't face Mental health.
The sad feeling can last however long or short it going to be but to us it can feel like long even if it's short because it can be the unknown.
You can feel the way you do with or without reason and no one really knows why, it's just the feeling inside the person.
Anxiety can link with Depression because you worry, panic or and even fear over things that mostly don't seem to be as bad as what they do seem.
In the time sadness it's hard to have faith and positive in yourself until somehow, someway that feeling passes but then you wonder whether or not you going to get through, which is why you may be saying things you wouldn't say and even do in a happy state of mind.
It can vary from time to time and even person to person.
Never think those who stuffer from Mental health is how life will end, it will either will or won't the same with disability too. 29.12.2016.








No comments: