Sunday 17 January 2021

Give us a voice.

 Dear Mind

We should be heard as well as seen, we mustn't feel afraid to say what we need to say however old or young we are. 

There are times we struggle to say words to be understood.

Not everything needs to be said but some things get worse if not said.

No one should be forced to say either but no one is alone. 

Not sure how I got through school with bullying and abuse. 

School felt like a lifetime but I had to go, such a relief when I left for good but it wasn't all completely over so I thought when I walked to the school gates for the last time. 

My words couldn't express I thought I was alone but I wasn't, I wasn't understood or believed.

Despite of more awareness, there's still not enough voice, awareness, listening, or understanding to the people today so please give them a voice to talk about what they want to and need.

No comments: