Sunday 28 June 2009

Eary stage of poetry.

This was a time I was in a very bad state of mind in 1996 to 1997. I needed something to keep myself going so I started to write poetry. Now I wonder went through my mind to write such a poem because I don't think like this now.

We were two lovers together.
We were two lovers to together who went everywhere together.
We were together so long on and off.
Our love for one another was so strong.
Our love failed yet very little went wrong.
We may not forgive one another as lovers but we may as friends.
We hurt one another bad.
Memory of my young love in my head the happiness, sadness and sorrow.
How on earth will I face to tomorrow because the pain will still be there?
I never want hurt a man again, I must have drove him away to love another woman.
It takes a lot of bottle for me to carry living on this earth.
I can't love again, there's no way forward.
The future scars me.
There will never be another man for me.
He is not all to blame I must have done something wrong for him to go another woman.
May be I am better off not loving again in case I drive them to other. written 1996 to 1997.

No comments: