Monday 29 June 2009

The tiger and the fox has been chased by the horse and rider

It was a cold winter's night. It was pouring down with rain and the wind was blowing strong.
Trees were falling down in the hunting field of Wales. The fox and tiger heard the horn hooting.

The fox and tiger ran to find the nearest hole, expecting the hunt to be rather soon. They were lovely and warm in their holes. They stayed there all night until the morning light.

Fred said to Ned.

" Let's frightened the fox and the tiger!"

Ned said

" Your so curl Fred, I'm an animal too."

Fred his Ned with his whip to get him to move faster to find the fox and the tiger.

The fox and the tiger thought they were in for a peaceful night until the felt Ned's feet tapping on their holes. Fred was shouting

" I know that's you tiger!"

"I know that's you fox."

Tiger said

" I just want to go to sleep."

Fox said

" What a good idea so do I."

Fred told Ned he would not ride him again if he carried feeling sorry for the tiger and the fox. Ned did not care about what Fred said because the tiger and the fox where his friends.

" I will never speak to you again Ned."
" I don't care Fred."

Ned tried to make friends with the fox and the tiger but he lost them because of Fred. Written 2003.

No comments: