Monday 29 June 2009

I want to be a writer 1997 - 2000

I want to be a writer, can you please help me write my first book?
My first book is my life story, can you please help me to set out to the pubic?
I am special needs and I need extra help than a writer who is not disabled.
Can you please help me?
I am very interested in short stories, novels, plays and poetry.

This poem was just about me wanting to be a writer.

Having friends.

Everyone should have friends everywhere.
Everyone's friend should be with them there.
Friends should be there to care and do things together for one another.

Keep hold of your friends but love comes and goes.

SCHOOL BULLING AND BAD FRIENDSHIP.

When I was a girl my school days were the worse days of my life.
I don't know why adults used to tell me that school days are the best years of your life.
The day I left school I felt peace.
School used to really get to me because in every school I went to there were bullies everywhere.
Bullies were my worse nightmare.
Bullies were the death of me.

I learned more out of school than in.

I was born in Wolverhampton.

I was born in Wolverhampton but sadly there's no sand and sea.
There's no summer year round to to be.
To me Wolverhampton is just where I live.
Roads, traffic, paths, houses, shops, pubs, night clubs and hospitals.
The traffic is a big danger to any animal and human being.
Wolverhampton is very dull and boring place to be.

Wolverhampton was bad enough when I wrote this poem but now due to smoking ban and credit crunch it's got even worse with very few people going in the pubs.

Peace and quiet for you and me.

Peace and quiet is a lovely sound for me because there's no nose to hear.
No war of guns and bombs outside our doors.
No fire works going off through the midnight wind.
We have seen and heard everything that there is to hear.
Children go out to have fun without parents worrying whether there children are still living on this earth.
Adults should be able to know their children are safe, not anymore those days are gone.

This poems explains that it is not a peaceful world now it's got even worse with anti - social behavior.

Father Ray.

When I was a baby and small child, Father Ray use to take carry me, here there and everywhere.
He use to held my hand everywhere in Fathering care.
Father, Ray use to kiss and cuddle me with tender loving to be.
Father, Ray was always there to make sure I ate all my tea.
When I was fifteen years old he drove round the night clubs in Margate looking for me.
Father, Ray is such a gentleman and Dad to me better than my real Father has been.
In emergency Father, Ray is always there to care and to share.
Father, Ray is a loving Dad as much as he can be.

When it was my birthday Father, Ray was still here with me.
When my Mother told me that my Father was not Ray, I was confused not knowing what was happening to me.
I was mad, angry and I cried.
I was frightened to go to sleep that night in case I had nightmares.
When I was ill Father, Ray took care of me.

Confused parents make confused children, it does not help their relationships either still that's life. In my case I have just left a confused man over mouth ago after 15yrs. I am not confused now at least I hope not anyway.

LOVE.

One always wonders why we are all ever born.
Our parents fall in love and bring us to the world.
Most parents break and then that cause anger, hurt and pain to us all.
We fall in love and the pain of ended love hurts even more.
Love is like a story, love is like a book, please turn over a lot more than a thousand pages your welcome to have a look.
I have got to the stage of thinking either forever love or no love at all the pain is too much to cope with.
I hope I am wrong in thinking I could be so weak, I hope I become strong.
Will I ever met my forever love?
I have fallen in and out of love so many times every love I have had has a Farly tale dream story and nightmare in them.
Our dreams will more than likely come true but life is one big dream for you and me.

No comments: