Sunday 28 June 2009

TO FANNY BRAWNE LOVE FROM JOHN KEATS.

My future is very dark without you, I can't see the light of life at all.
I don't have any happiness to look forward to without you at all.
I don't have love inside me for anyone but you.
Fanny you are the sweetest girl of all.
I want to hide away from life, I can't live any longer without you.
Without you my dear I can't think very clear.
People don't like the fact that my feelings are so strong towards you.
They told me that you'll hurt me, yes you did when I caught you making eyes at another man yet I still foolishly love you all the same.
People think I should get on with my life may be they are right.
My feelings are here for you that I can't help.
Can I face tomorrow without tears?
Fanny if you want me to stay alive please give me your love. 1996 - 1997

John Keats was the first poet I could relate to because he experienced in his time nearly the same as what I experienced in my time. All the love letters he wrote to Fanny Brawne and I think what she wrote to him were in his coffin with him.

Why do I like poetry?

I like poems because I can write about how I feel about life.
Mostly I write about love and romantic.
I try to be a romantic person but then I get hurt.
One thing you will lean romantic poets are loving people but the people they love can easy hurt them.
Poetry gets us through life.
A lot young poets have died young through not be able to cope with relationship break ups for eg John Keats.
Like everyone we have gone through a lot of good and bad which goes into our poetry.
Through childhood I dreamt of my Farly tale love.
I always dream of true love but I keep on learning by mistakes.
I now do my best protect myself from getting hurt again but I feel bed if I upset my partner and it never stops me from loving again someone who I love who loves me for me.
There's very few of us in this world who is lucky enough to meet the right person mainly today.
Even true love has it's ups and downs.
I hope we will do it right this time. Written 1996 - 1997.

If getting over the one I love is to be.

If getting over the one I love is to be, I must get over the pain I am in.
It's very hard to get love when feeling is not something one can control.
No matter what they put you through you feelings do control.
It's hard to get over love that means such a lot to you.
He still means a lot to me.
New heart please come to me under the sea.
I must put the past behind, there must be someone out there who loves me a lot better than he did.
I used to think I had trust in love but I am not sure I believe in true love anymore.
The love I lost now feels like death.
My happiness has passed away.
I am so frightened to fall deeply in love again, I do not think I can bare the deep pain.
I do not think I want the chance of a high romance. Written 1996 - 1997.

Moving on and trying again.

This new lover of mine is very kind.
Now I have a new heart that belongs to mine.
Once upon a time Antonio was mine.
Lynn took Antonio's heart away from mine.
I did not think she was very kind at the time.
Looking back now she was very kind, I can get on with this lovely new life of mine.
My longest relationship has gone may be this relationship may be even longer.
I don't want him back anymore, a new love has come to my door.
I live my life everyday hoping that my new will come my way. Written September 1997.

He no more any love of mine.

He walked walked out my life after two and a half years, with another lover on his mind.
He will never find another love like mine, he was warned that he was making a big mistake.
It services him right, now it's too late for him to love me again.
Now I have a new lover he's very kind I hope he knows his own mind. Written September 1997.

0h please stay with me, please never leave me.

Oh please stay in love with me until the end of our time.
Other men have given me such a hard, it's muck up my mind.
Please promise me not to leave me alone other wise I will cry, I will take my own life.
Your always on my mind, I love you and miss you all the time.
After having goodness knows how many boyfriends ended it with me leaving me so sad and blue, I don't think I can't get through.

I love you more than just a true friend.
Please can I trust you as my true boyfriend?
I really want a love who will want me forever.
I only hope that you are the gentleman for me.
Please do not rush into our love, I'd hate to lose you so much.
It's seems to me that you are so true, that you won't leave me blue.
One day at a time I slowly hope to become your bride.
Please please please give me loads of plenty of time.
Please don't worry darling, I never dream of ending it will you. Written September 1997





No comments: