Sunday 28 June 2009

Introducing my writing.

As you may have read in the easy stages of this website that I have been writing since I was twenty - three years old. The most interesting thing about writing is changes because with most things you tend to change things as your life change but do new pieces of work too.
This story is not the best story I have written but it may not be the worse, I wrote this in 2005. Whatever was going through my mind to write this I do not know. Words just came out.
A DAY TOGETHER.

Mr and Mrs Jones woke up one morning, it was their day off work. They both talked about their plans for the day.

" What if I cook you a romantic meal, Julie?" asked John
" That would be lovely darling."

Julie and John looked out of the window; it was a lovely hot summer's day.

Julie stopped in bed as John took a shower. He made her breakfast bed, and then went shopping while Julie put her feet up.

It was 4.00pm when John got home. Julie was still resting. John cooked a homemade romantic meal. Julie laid the table and lid the candles. They had a lovely chicken curry together with rice and naan bread.

The day ended with the couple not looking forward to work the next day. They went to bed at 10.00pm.

No comments: